Best Doctor for Labiaplasty - Baton Rouge, LA

The swelling right after sx is NO JOKE! my mom...

The swelling right after sx is NO JOKE! my mom kept laughing cause it was so big lol, but i had no pain whatsoever, but pain tolerance is different for everyone..

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What did you not like before that you wanted changed with labiaplasty?

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

I has this done in 2011 and finally decided to write a review because I saw Dr. Gruenwald name pop up somewhere and he deserves the credit. I was originally going to stay local, which meant price would be 8k+ the least. On top of the that, did not feel comfortable with any of the doctors. Found Dr. Gruendwald on mmh, where i shared my experience, and it was the best choice i ever made..... Dr. gruenwald is not only price affordable, but he is so kind patient and truly cares about you. He emails you personally and answers EVERY single question you have...i had over 1000! he also does other aesthetic work, but I've never seen them personally. BEST DOCTOR FOR LABIAPLASTY! changed my life, i am so much for comfortable in my body now :)