Back Fat and Waist Cool Sculpting - Baton Rouge, LA

I'm not sure how to upload photos but would like...

I'm not sure how to upload photos but would like to share my experience. I would have liked to know this beforehand. The staff in my Dr.'s office was excellent and so nice. When the machine was attached it felt like a giant vacuum sucking the fat in. Then the cooling started and after about 10 minutes it was numb. Sitting still was a little uncomfortable but not excessively so. Now, when they took off machine and the feeling started to come back is when the pain began. This is when they start massaging the area. It hurt me a lot and I have had a lot of painful procedures done. They asked me to stand up in order to look at the next area and I got light headed and nauseated. I almost fainted. I had to lie back down and they put a cool washcloth on my head. It took about 10 minutes and I was much better. Just remember to not stand up after you get the massage. I also bruised a lot but no pain now at all unless the area is touched. I can't wait to see the results.

Day 10

I have been experiencing a lot of itching. I haven't lost any inches yet so I am still hoping...

Gastrointestinal

I may be crazy but ever since I had the procedure I have been experiencing foul smelling gas and stools with some diarrhea. I don't know if this is normal but it makes sense. Hopefully it means the fat is leaving the body!

Week three

No noticeable results yet. The itching has subsided. No more diarrhea.
Baton Rouge Dermatologic Surgeon

Excellent Care! Wonderful bedside manner.

Any results?

Thanks for sharing your experience so far, annomo1. You can add photos by clicking the "Add a Photo" button in the update box. If you have any trouble, please email us and we'll be glad to help you out.