Breast Implant Revision/Lipo on Back, Love Handles, Hips, and Thighs - Baton Rouge, LA

Implant revision to remove old 390cc saline...

Implant revision to remove old 390cc saline implants done by another doctor. Dr. Cox and I decided on a larger implant, 700cc's (Saline again), to restore fullness to both breasts. Best decision I ever made! I am not a very petite woman so the implants do not overwhelm me. Very satisfied with the results so far. I also had Liposuction on my back, hips/thighs, and love handle area. Still swollen from that procedure, but after the first week I could tell a major difference. I have much more of an hour-glass figure thanks to the liposuction!

After photo of 700 cc Saline implant

Had 390cc saline upgrading to 700cc's
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cox is wonderful! He listened to all of my wants and concerns and was able to give me a realistic idea of what to expect. He spent a good deal of time with me. I did not feel rushed or leave with any of my questions unanswered. I am beyond thrilled with the results. If I ever decide to have further procedures I will absolutely return to Dr. Cox!