Breast Implant Revision/Lipo on Back, Love Handles, Hips, and Thighs - Baton Rouge, LA

Implant revision to remove old 390cc saline...

Implant revision to remove old 390cc saline implants done by another doctor. Dr. Cox and I decided on a larger implant, 700cc's (Saline again), to restore fullness to both breasts. Best decision I ever made! I am not a very petite woman so the implants do not overwhelm me. Very satisfied with the results so far. I also had Liposuction on my back, hips/thighs, and love handle area. Still swollen from that procedure, but after the first week I could tell a major difference. I have much more of an hour-glass figure thanks to the liposuction!
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cox is wonderful! He listened to all of my wants and concerns and was able to give me a realistic idea of what to expect. He spent a good deal of time with me. I did not feel rushed or leave with any of my questions unanswered. I am beyond thrilled with the results. If I ever decide to have further procedures I will absolutely return to Dr. Cox!

Are u able to post pics of your the lipo work he did to your back and flanks? I want to see his lipo work. I recently got a tummy tuck by him
I am still swollen so I am hesitant to post pics yet. It takes 6-8 months to see full results. When I go back in August I will get a copy of my before pics and then post some updated ones as well. So far I can definitely tell a difference though!
Glad to hear you are thrilled with your results. How long had you had your original implants? Were they giving you problems of any kind or were you just seeking a larger size? That's great you were able to get the other procedures done at the same time. Keep us posted as you continue to heal!
I had my original implants in for eleven years. I had them done before I had my daughter. Since then, through weight gain and loss, I wanted to replace the old ones with some that were a little larger to restore some of the fullness. I also had a problem with my right implant falling into my armpit when I would lay flat on my back. Dr. Cox was able to correct that problem when putting in my new implants.
Oh that's great you could fix the problem of your implant falling into your armpit. This is a common complaint from women seeking revisions. Do you know if your doctor gave you internal sutures to hold the implant in place more or did he make the implant pocket smaller? It's also nice to hear your implants last 11 years. I bet this set lasts even longer!