Breast Augmentation - 5'3 - Baton Rouge

Pros: I can actually fit into my clothes properly,...

Pros: I can actually fit into my clothes properly, and have more self confidence.

Why I did it: I have always been a small breasted person, but I got serious into weight training and I dropped my body fat percentage to 15.2 and basically lost what little I had. I basically got it done so I could wear cute clothes and swimsuits.

It has been a little over two weeks since my breast augmentation and I am having some concerns with the look of my breasts. One concern I have is that one of my breasts is not only significantly larger in size than the other, but i also noticed when doing my massages that it is also much stiffer. The one breast is getting softer and softer every day and the other is still pretty firm. How long does normal swelling last, and could that be the reason for my breast to be firm? Secondly, that same breast, the larger one, is actually sitting slightly lower that the other one. Wouldn't the one that is healing quicker be "dropping" before the other?? I did notice in the mirror that my incision is also slightly higher on my breast..sitting a tad higher than the crease. Could that be a sign of my implant "bottoming out" or is it still too early to be worrying about all of this? I'm 5'3", 105lbs, was a 32AA and I got 325CC silicone implants under the muscle, which put me at about a full B/small C cup. Lastly, i am a long distance runner and serious weight trainer. How long should i wait until running? And how long until weight training..is it okay to do lower body?

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Despite what i'm seeing in the mirror, my doctor did an extremely good job with what little he had to work with, and they don't look fake at all.

Thank God because it's stressing me out and i paid too much money so it's darn depressing. Thank you for responding back i feel better. I will keep you posted.
The hardest thing is being patient! I panicked for two months looking for an answer when the answer was being given the whole time - just wait! I'm almost 7 months now and they are perfect!! Glad to ease some of you're anxiety!
I am experiencing the same exact thing! My right breast is larger and sits lower and also the incision is a bit higher than the crease and breast is firmer than the left. Having read this gives me hope that my right breast will catch up to the left. I am two weeks post-op and i have been very depressed thinking that it will not be corrected but i feel there is hope now.
oh yeah, i would highly recommend Dr. Teague. he did my sister's breast augmentation 2 years ago and they came out so good. don't look fake and don't feel fake. so when it was finally my time to get implants for myself i was definitely going to Dr. Teague. He did an incredible job. I was as flat as a board so i was expecting my breasts to come out looking fake no matter what...and for having such little to work with Dr. Teague is an artist. My breast do not look fake at all, and they are proportional with my body. Another thing i like about Dr. Teague is that he isn't going to make you look stupid. The implants i chose were too wide for my frame when he was inserting them-so he took them out and put in more narrow ones. I highly recommend him. Also another partner in the same building Dr. Greenwald or something (can't think off the top of my head) he did my cousin's breast augmentation and hers came out really good also. So either one of those two i would definitely go get a consult! I was going to Dr. Greenwald if Dr. Teague wasn't able to squeeze me in on such short notice.
I know, I just made four weeks post op on Wednesday and I feel like I worked myself up over nothing! They are like perfect now..the swelling has subsided in that one breast that was larger so now they are the same size and getting softer by the day. I love them!! My surgeon was Dr Micheal Teague. He's in the Associates of Plastic Surgery practice in baton rouge. Who was your surgeon?? Thank you for your reply also!
I am considering having breast implants done real soon. I have been trying to research dr's to see which one I am going to go with. How satisfied were you with Dr. Teague? Would you recommend him?
Dr John Williams with the Aesthetic Surgery Center off of Bluebonnet
I posted on here about 2 weeks after augmentation too. DON'T WORRY JUST YET!!! I know it's hard to not worry, but your breasts will change a bit more with time. It is too early to be worrying about any of this. In fact 6 months is what I hear is how much time to give it...I worried about the lopsided issue, contracture b/c one was harder than the other,the incision being a little higher on one than on the other...all of it! You have to look at is this way too,,,perfection is the enemy of good. I love my results so far even though they are still healing! Talk to your Surgeon about the running and weight lifting though. He should be the one (along with yourself) to tell if your body is ready to get back into the swing of things. If it feels wrong to pick it up, then don't! Good luck with everything! Btw who was your Surgeon? I'm in Baton Rouge too.