Still Have the Leftovers - Barrington, IL

I lost 80lbs 7 years ago and still had some...

I lost 80lbs 7 years ago and still had some stubborn belly fat that I could not get rid of. I work out 5 days a week with running and strength training so it wasn't like I wasn't trying, it just wasn't going anywhere.

I read about cool sculpting in Shape magazine and called for an appt. I did the smaller one and the Dr. said she thought that would be ok, I could come back after I saw results and get get another one. I thought that was fair since I wante to see if it worked.

I waited the 2 months and my measurements were still the same. The Dr. office said to wait another month that it would really show at 3 months. I went in at 3 months for the post visit and even the 3D picture showed that there was no sign of change. No bigger, no smaller. The nurse suggested I try it again but I couldn't see trying it again since I didn't even see a slight change the first time. I thought I might see at lest a small change. The nurse did not have an explanation as to why it did not work for me. Disapointing response. I thought the Dr. would have come and explain to me why but it wasn't an option.

Barrington Dermatologist

Office was very nice and staff courteous but no explanation as to why it didn't work for me.

I'm sorry that you did not see Any results. Personally, I found that Zeltiq is just a hyped up marketing smoke and mirrors game designed solely to part consumers and their money. I also saw ZERO results... and in fact, became more bloated for about 6 weeks after the procedure. Went in for a 3-month check up yesterday... the nurse also gave me No explanation as to why it did not work. For the God-awful amount of money they charge, there should at least be Some kind of result. No one is asking for a miracle and the stomach of a 20 year old. But to pay close to $1000 and get absolutely nothing in return is ripping off the consumer. Zeltiq is a Joke. I plan to tell as many people as I know to stay away from it and save their money. A class action lawsuit should be in order for the thousands of women they've probably ripped off across the US.
AK, it must depend on the person and amount of 'fat' they have. I saw very good results on both flanks and upper abs. You must also keep a healthy diet and exercise program or the remaining fat cells will just get bigger.

I'm so sorry the treatment didn't go as you hoped. Do you plan to try anything else, like lipo or Zerona?

I'm doing a full tummy tuck on December 16th. I have heard how painful they are so I was trying to avoid it with the coolsculpting. I have talked to quite a few people who have had a tummy tuck and were very happy so I am hopeful! I've done all the work, I deserve the full rewards!