Still Have the Leftovers - Barrington, IL

I lost 80lbs 7 years ago and still had some...

I lost 80lbs 7 years ago and still had some stubborn belly fat that I could not get rid of. I work out 5 days a week with running and strength training so it wasn't like I wasn't trying, it just wasn't going anywhere.

I read about cool sculpting in Shape magazine and called for an appt. I did the smaller one and the Dr. said she thought that would be ok, I could come back after I saw results and get get another one. I thought that was fair since I wante to see if it worked.

I waited the 2 months and my measurements were still the same. The Dr. office said to wait another month that it would really show at 3 months. I went in at 3 months for the post visit and even the 3D picture showed that there was no sign of change. No bigger, no smaller. The nurse suggested I try it again but I couldn't see trying it again since I didn't even see a slight change the first time. I thought I might see at lest a small change. The nurse did not have an explanation as to why it did not work for me. Disapointing response. I thought the Dr. would have come and explain to me why but it wasn't an option.

Barrington Dermatologist

Office was very nice and staff courteous but no explanation as to why it didn't work for me.