Dr. Pirani is the BEST!!! - Barrie, ON

Required surgery for Basal Cell Carcinoma...I have...

required surgery for Basal Cell Carcinoma...I have skin prone to cancer...this was my fourth surgery and it was by far my best experience. My mother has had melanoma and I have been followed now by many different doctors in order to ensure we catch anything early. My doctor found a suspicious spot and sent me to Dr. Pirani for surgery. The surgery was quick and the outcome was perfect.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my upper chest area two weeks ago by Dr. Asif Parini in Barrie, ON. This doctor ROCKS!!!! I was nervous going into the procedure having had 3 other similar surgeries. I had nothing to be nervous about! Dr. Pirani took some time prior to the surgery to explain everything he would be doing and risks of the surgery. He was very kind with me! I have always dreaded local anaesthetic...it has always been so painful. NOT THIS TIME!!! Dr. Pirani was stitching me up and I didn't even know I had been frozen. I didn't even feel the pin prick let alone the freezing going in!!! He is a master at this and I will be forever grateful to have had such a positive experience. I know there will be future surgeries for me...I have terrible skin that is so prone to skin cancer! I will never hesitate to have any procedure done again provided Dr. Pirani is doing it!!! I made him promise me he would never leave this practise!!! and the best news that I got today was that he got it all this time and I would not have to have any further surgery!!! Thank you Dr. Pirani from a big fan!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Mohs Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Mohs Surgery community today.