Denisa - Barnet, GB

I want to say a big thank you to Dr.Sabrina ,she...

I want to say a big thank you to Dr.Sabrina ,she made my lips to look amazing !!!! Before my lips was so tiny ,and my smile not so beautiful ,I was no happy and that Affected my personal life... Always I feels like something it's missing !Now ... my lips are just ...amazing ,I'm so happy !!!!
I can't stop smiling ...it's looks amazing!
Sabrina was very nice with me,I arrived there so scared ,because was my first time ,and she calm me down,she's gives me time...and she explain me everything about the proceed !!! Very very professional and friendly !
Now she's not only my favourite doctor but she's also my friend ,and that is very important !!
I highly recommend her !!! She's amazing ,I can't stop look at my lips now :) !!!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Lip Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Lip Surgery community today.

Lips

Here is a picture with my lips before and after

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

London Oculoplastic Surgeon

She's very friendly and very very professional ! And very patient . When I get there I was scared because was my first time doing that proceed but she was so kind and so nice with me ,she calm me down and everything was very very good ! And the results are just amazing !