Oh Dear, I Wish I Cheked This Out! - Thailand, TH

I asked for fraxel laser, meaning less sagging and...

I asked for fraxel laser, meaning less sagging and wrinkles and smaller pores. They did not have it, but they had other things. The doctor said I would need 3 to 5 of this yag treatments and it would have a smaller effect, mainly on pores. It sounded like a small treatment. Nothing invasive. She said westerners could take more than thais.
It hurted a lot though. I think the healing went ok. I used very strong suncream. It took longer time to peel off, than the max five days she said. It might be too early to say a week later, but I did not expect uneven redness, pimpels, spots and an uneven surface. There might be an improvment on the wrinkles in the forehead. But nothing else and not the pores. There is also very small scars of the laser. Maybe this is good for asian skin. I hope my skin will be healthy again. It feels very irritated now.

better now

I treated my skin with honey, vaseline, light massage and klorhexidin powder. Its much better now. I think I might have used a wrong cream or something, so I dont think it had anything to do with the doktor or Yanhee. However I think it might not be for my skin. The person who take care of international clients, had the treatment three times and her skin had really improved since last time I saw her.

ps

I just wanted to say that the doktor proposed botox and ultherapy, so yag laser was my own choice.
Thank you for your review :) Did the apply numbing cream prior to the procedure?
Yes, they did. However I felt a burning pain during the process and I thought it was quite intense at times. I asked the doctor, if it could damage the skin and she No. It sounded as she was giggling and that the question was funny, - as if she meant it was a piece of cake and nothing to worry about. Thanks for asking!

Moisture

I phoned the hospital. This time I got the international coordinator. She told me that using moisturizer was very important. I bought aloe vera and that helped enormously. My skin is very good soft and smooth now. However what also appeared was an old miscolouration and a swollowed condition I had two years ago in a facelift. However I know this will pass eventually. I think with the right after treatment this will work.
I love Aloe Vera, great stuff! Glad to hear things are well now!

final result

So 5 weeks has gone and now the result should be definite. The wrinkles in the forehead looks the same now as before the treatment and to me it actually looks like I gained some on my right over lip and under the mouth. I might think that the result would have been better, if the nurse had told me to use moisturizer from the beginning. When in doubt the answer is no. And as I said before, this might very well be the perfect treatment for someone else and I was just not ready for it.
Yanhee hospital

I have good experience with Yanhee before, so I trusted the doctor. Afterwards I thought it was funny that the period of time, she said the treatments would last, was twice as long, as the nurse told me. When I phoned to ask about what or if I should use cream, the nurse felt impatient. When I red the paper that came with it, it looked as if they should have given me one. There was no follow up.