Terrible Results - Tummy, Love Handles, Chest - Bangkok, Thailand

I am 66 years old and had vaser lipo in Thailand...

I am 66 years old and had vaser lipo in Thailand where I am living, 3 months and 1 week ago. I had put on some fat in the last couple of years. I tried communicate to the surgeon that I simply wanted some fat removed, that I was not trying to look like a 25 year old with a sculpted body.

To my surprise, since again, I wasn't interested in anything extensive (some fat removed from my tummy, love handles and chest), I was put to sleep rather than having local anesthesia. I awoke during the surgery which was very unpleasant.

Two days later, I called the surgeon in something of a panic as my testicles and penis were greatly enlarged with a dark, purple like color. The surgeon just smiled, said he had seen worse, told me not to worry and sent me on my way - I did not have any drainage device after surgery. I was provided with very inadequate material for compression. 6 weeks after surgery, I acquired a proper garment made in the US.

I have basically been confined to my room for this entire time. Recently, the situation has gone like this - I go out and by groceries, which I carry in a backpack. I return home. My stomach blows up like a balloon and I have pain, especially on the right side which blows up and hurts more than the left side. The next day, day 2, the swelling and pain reduce about 50%. The next day, day 3, reduction about 90%. Then, repeat the 3 day cycle.

I will just add that the 3 day cycle seems to be changing. This morning, for example, I simply walked a short distance to a small local store, just purchased a few things. An hour after I was home, my stomach was greatly swollen. But, only a few hours later, the swelling has gone down about 50%.

Lastly, I had a blood test done 10 days ago and I don't have an infection or any micro-organism problem in my stomach. I hope a Doctor will respond to this. I live alone and have been going crazy being housebound. Thanks.
Can't provide this

Terrible

any update on how this is going for you? Are you happy with your results 6 mths on from surgery?
I am now 6 days short of 4 months and have not improved.