Pain Associated with the Treatment (300 Shots) - Bangkok, Thailand

I had it done in BKK. They applied EMLA cream on...

I had it done in BKK. They applied EMLA cream on my Face and Neck and left it on for 90 minutes before starting the procedure. That was a mistake right there. I have a very high pain tolerance. When they started on my face, I would rate it a 3-6/10 on pain scale. But when they started to work on my chin and neck, it was 8-10/10. Yes, the EMLA cream has worn off.
Lesson Learned: The procedure should start 30 minutes after the EMLA Cream is applied.

Yes I STRONGLY Recommend EMLA cream on your face and neck.
I think you will have a better experience.
But Remember , this Procedure is NOT Pain Free.
"No Pain No Gain".

Website

They may have not used the new protocol released in October 2012 that greatly lessens the pain. You should ask them about that.

Oh, sorry to hear parts of the treatment were so uncomfortable. :-/ How long has it been since you had the treatment done? I'd love to hear if you are seeing any results.

I had the procedure done on February 19. It has been almost 2 weeks. I Love the Results. I would definitely do it again. It is amazing. One word of advice: If the MD turns down the Intensity to comfort you, you may not receive the maximum effects of your treatment.

Yeah, that makes sense about not seeing the full results if the intensity is turned down, but geesh, but a tough thing to choose between especially if a person has a low pain tolerance.

Please keep us updated on what changes you see as time goes on - hopefully nothing but great things to come! :)