Thailand Rhinoplasty Exceeded My Expectations! - Bangkok

I had an excellent experience with this clinic,...

I had an excellent experience with this clinic, I'm very happy with the nose job I received! I'm now 2 weeks post op with very little swelling, just a bit in the tip of my nose which I understand takes the longest to heal. When I researched what was involved in recovering from a nose job, I was prepared for a painful few days after surgery with a lot of congestion (blood and mucus build up in the nose). However, from the very first hour after my surgery my nose was clear and stayed that way for the duration of my recovery. I was surprised that I not only could breathe normally but there was also virtually no bleeding (just a couple drops on the first day)! The clinic gave me lots of medication, a cream to minimize bruising and a lot of pain medication. I felt no pain, ever during my recovery, surprising since I have a fairly low tolerance for pain!
Dr. Sansiri at SP Cosmetic Surgery Clinic

I was very thorough in researching the best surgeon & doing a background check. I found Dr. Sansiri to be a current member in good standing with each of the organizations he's a member of. It's been 2 weeks post op and my nose looks very good, it blends harmoniously with the rest of my features and looks completely natural! No one can tell I've had anything done, they've just commented that I look well rested and refreshed. One of the things I really liked about Dr. Sansiri's Rhinoplasty pictures is that each nose is unique and perfectly suited to the face of each patient. He is truly an artist & I highly recommend him. I also liked that he didn't try to upsell me or increase the price from what we agreed on.

would you mind if you share your before and after pictures?

I'm glad you're happy with your results. We'd love to see your before and after photos!