Bangkok, Thailand: Breast Augmentation, Mid/Upper Facelift, Aquamid Injections - Bangkok, Thailand

My experience with having the mentioned procedures...

My experience with having the mentioned procedures performed in Thailand is nothing but positive. I spent ages researching and emailing back and forth different surgeons I went booked with one but saw others but I knew straight away I was happy with my pre chosen surgeon. I had 600cc from AA/A cup basically (I am a transexual) to DD/E implants were placed dual plane through fold incision.

Brow, forehead and eyelids all amazing and happy with the cost of Aquamid being half to that in Australia.

Don't fear traveling abroad just be comfortable with your surgeon you will know who is right for you.

Saved me at least $20,000

Will name doctor and clinic once he says ok...

Personal research and recommendation by a friend

Glad you are happy with your surgery. How did you decide on which doctor? Did you do it through an agency? :)
Hi Suze, No I had 2 friends who had both been to different surgeons and both were happy and I had researched and narrowed it down to 3. I met with all 3 and had one in mind that I was 95% sure I would use whom I met last of the 3. The day before I had surgery. I just felt immediately comfortable and trusted his opinion. I think obviously skills, training & track record are very important so to is the feeling you get when talking to them. It's one thing to be a brilliant surgeon but unless someone has an eye for aesthetics all the qualifications in the world mean nothing. I have been twice to the same surgeon and am going back in June. Of course there are great surgeons in every country and there are duds but it really comes down to your guts feeling as it's pretty much always correct. The potential for problems is a risk in any country but I would rather have something go wrong and spent $10K in Thailand than something go wrong and have spent $70K in Australia. The aftercare is as good as here. I think where people go wrong is that they are stupid and don't use their own common sense post-op and monitor themselves or just lay around taking pain killers and a lot of people love a drama and it wouldn't matter what, who, when or where they were done something would go wrong I think Einstein said something about human stupidity being infinite.
Thanks for your reply! I agree soooo much with what you say. So much of it is gut instinct and I guess that's why I am a bit apprehensive as I will be have the consult the day before and will only know then. Do you mind passing on your surgeons name? You could personal message me I think a lot of the time media has given Thailand a bad look with plastic surgery but through reading so many reviews and hearing from real people it's made me want to go there and the surgeons seem fantastic, obviously I will be careful with someone's experiences and qualified :)
Sorry stupid spelling mistakes on iPad!
Of course. Will inbox you details...
Hi Carminee. I have approach a plastic surgery hospital in Thailand last July for a consultation, but did not go ahead with the idea because I do not feel comfortable with that surgeon who attend to me. Their nurses and staffs are very friendly. Do you have any good surgeon to recommend?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm glad to hear this went well for you.