Lipodissolve for Lipomas -Bangkok

Lipodissolve SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES the lipomas I...

Lipodissolve SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES the lipomas I have on my arms, thighs and torso. I am male in his 30's, and have (up until recent years) had no choice but to remove lipomas surgically leaving scars. Lipomas is an infliction of which I will live with for the rest of my life, as have both my Father and Grandfather. Lipodissolve does not permanently remove my lipomas, however it reduces them to the point where they're not noticeable. There's no scarring, but yes for a few days after the injections there's some red swelling. The location of each lipoma determines any pain level…some areas no pain, others such as hamstrings sting (almost unbearably) for a few seconds…however for me, any pain is significantly worth the gain. Unfortunately I have to travel to countries in Asia to obtain Lipodissolve for my lipomas (approximately 25 of them and increasing!) which is why I'm writing this review! FDA (and similar) PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

Bruising from Lipodissolve treatment on Lipomas

Just to update everyone - it's been 2 weeks since I got my lipomas treated with lipodissolve injections. The bruising on my upper legs and torso has only just gone away in the last day or 2. The bruises were quite centralised around the lipomas. The others on my arms disappeared in just a few days.
Various

JR I have a gf who suffers from the same Med Con as you do here in OZ would like too be able too pass on a bit more info re this procedure, A) Who was the DR you saw in Bangkok? B) Where & what is the name of Clinic name & even address if you have it @ hand. many thanks for sharing your experience
JR can you tell us what the name of DR & where medical procedure was carried out as I have a Gf who is in the same situation as you many thks J
Where do you live and who do you go to see in Asia for this treatment?
Hi - I'm from the UK, and just used Google search to find the clinic I ended up using in central Bangkok.
Welcome and thanks for sharing with us!

I've never heard of Lipodissolve being used for this purpose before. Is it common place in Asia?
Hi, you're welcome! I'm not sure it's 'common' in Asia, but is definitely available in some clinics. In Bangkok, I only found a handful of clinics provided lipodissolve after making enquiries. I've had treatments in India before. However I've researched various treatments for lipomas over the years, and got the idea to try lipodissolve from internet posts made by Australian's.
Thanks for the updates. It's definitely interesting to know that it can work for this sort of thing. I'm glad it worked for you!

Will you need this type of treatment again, or is one session enough to last you?