Lipodissolve for Lipomas -Bangkok

Lipodissolve SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES the lipomas I...

Lipodissolve SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES the lipomas I have on my arms, thighs and torso. I am male in his 30's, and have (up until recent years) had no choice but to remove lipomas surgically leaving scars. Lipomas is an infliction of which I will live with for the rest of my life, as have both my Father and Grandfather. Lipodissolve does not permanently remove my lipomas, however it reduces them to the point where they're not noticeable. There's no scarring, but yes for a few days after the injections there's some red swelling. The location of each lipoma determines any pain level…some areas no pain, others such as hamstrings sting (almost unbearably) for a few seconds…however for me, any pain is significantly worth the gain. Unfortunately I have to travel to countries in Asia to obtain Lipodissolve for my lipomas (approximately 25 of them and increasing!) which is why I'm writing this review! FDA (and similar) PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

Bruising from Lipodissolve treatment on Lipomas

Just to update everyone - it's been 2 weeks since I got my lipomas treated with lipodissolve injections. The bruising on my upper legs and torso has only just gone away in the last day or 2. The bruises were quite centralised around the lipomas. The others on my arms disappeared in just a few days.
Various