I Just Waste my Money - Thailand, TH

I tried the Brite Smile treatment in Bangkok in...

I tried the Brite Smile treatment in Bangkok in Khao San Road area I told the hygienist I have sensitive teeth because of my gums recession and she said it was ok. I went to my appointment and after she put protecting gel on my gums and whitening gel on my theet I started the first session under the blu light (she said treatment would consist of 3 sessions to be done in 1 and half hr). In less then 10 minute I had to call her and said to stop because it was too much pain and I couldn't do it! (pain staied with me for one day also after just a few minutes of treatment) She said I had to pay anyway because she had open the gel box and couldn't use it later :/

She sold me the home bleaching for a special price after I waste my money on the first treatment but she took away 1 vial from the box, so she just sold me it for the real price and after using it I am not seeing it works... bad experience.

I'm sorry you feel your money was wasted. :-/ Are you going to finish up the at home treatments or do you not think its even worth it?

I am using it but I dont think it will work out on my teeth as I was expected

That's a bummer. Please let us know how it looks when you are all finished. I'll be hoping that it does make some noticeable changes for you.

I had to stop the bleaching at home too because I...

I had to stop the bleaching at home too because I got the same sensitivness side effect of withening :(

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

just popped in