24 Year Old, Confidence Boosting Boobs - Bangkok, Thailand

I Was an empty a-cup, little breast tissue low...

I Was an empty a-cup, little breast tissue low body fat. I was desperate for some sort of womanly curves but couldn't afford implants in my country. Going through destination beauty- Dr. Kasemsak in Bangkok was the best thing I ever did!! Fantastic service from initial enquiry. I would 100% recommend going through Suellen and Destination Beauty, even to my family not just on here!! The overwhelming thought of organising surgery in a foreign country was completely taken away by the service I received. Once flights are booked the entire rest of the process- transfers, hotel, etc were all organised for me with constant contact being made in the lead up to my surgery. The office is part of the hotel where you stay - Somerset Soi Suanplu which is a beautiful hotel very clean and always fantastic service also!! Transfer drivers were super friendly, spoke basic English and very warm and welcoming, providing information about the country for me. Tria and Piyavate hospital astonished me with there cleanliness, service and presentation as well as punctuality. My initial consultation was at 10am Monday- I saw my surgeon at 10am on the dot, was then straight into pre surgery tests, admitted at 11.30am for a 1pm surgery! When discharged the driver took me back to hotel and Suellen contacted me on multiple occasions post surgery to ensure I was ok!!
I feel that destination beauty went above and beyond expected to make this trip smooth and enjoyable for me and hope that you all have this same experience!!
De. Kasemsak

My surgeon was fantastic!! He told me my options, explained the procedure and my bodies capabilities very clearly. 1 day post surgery he came to see me and tell me how surgery went and again at follow up appointment was extremely informative.

I m booked with dr kasemsak next sunday and i m so excited. Can u tell me what was your size and r u happy with it? I m still not sure about size coz some people said they always go with little bit bigger than the dr suggested
Glad to hear you had a good experience. Did you have anyone travel with you? Are you back at home? We'd love to hear the details of your breast implants. What type and size did you get? How was your recovery? Congratulations!