Nineteen and No Children

Hey everyone! Im 19 years old, just under 5'8 and...

Hey everyone! Im 19 years old, just under 5'8 and around 220lbs. My entire life I have struggled with with my weight and I am at the point where I need a change! I have always been very active playing almost every sport imaginable and eating pretty well and yet remained chubby. I have always carried all of my weight in my stomach, I have had a "grandpa belly" since 18months old and never lost it! (no one else in my family is overweight)
I have considered surgery forever but I just recently expressed my concerns to my parents, who have agreed to allow me to see a PS. I have tried numerous diets, exercise regimens, therapy etc and nothing has worked, it has just spun me into a battle with depression.
My biggest concern is that I will be too heavy to be eligible for surgery. I have booked a consult on January 28, 2013 with Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay who I have heard is amazing. Although I have never had children I have the same "bulge" many mothers get after having kids,stretch marks, my breasts are deflated and droopy and I am only a teenager. I am hoping for a breast lift/Augmentation and hopefully some sort of tummy treatment (since TT's are not recommended before children). I am not looking for a miracle I understand that this procedure is not a weight loss method and that the results probably wont last through a pregnancy. I have been dreaming to have a "normal" body my entire life I don't care if it needs to be fixed again! Beauty is pain, and I am more than willing to undergo this life changing experience!
If anyone has any advise or words of wisdom it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks for reading!
* I will try to upload 360 degree pictures ASAP*

Also, I know how hard it is to upload pictures, I didn't do mine until I knew I had my surgery practically scheduled and paid for. No worries. :) might get a bit more advice if people are to see but don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. How did your consults go?
Hiya! Tummy tucks don't necessarily get completely ruined after getting pregnant but chances are you might have more weight and a bit of extra skin depending on your pregnancy. You are right though a tt is not a weight loss solution, some of your mid section will receive lipo but the main goal of a tt is to repair muscle damage and tighten the abdomen and remove excess skin. If you are worried about you're tummy you should look into plain liposuction along with your ba.
As you can see i no longer post on this review as my tt has been held off. i have a bl/ba review explaining that procedure. Because they tighten your muscles and remove skin my ps said it would almost completely undo if I got it before kids. And I know what I Tt is.... Hence why I posted here. I'm not interested in the lipo I want the skin/stretch marks removed too.