LASIK Experience - Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Ive been wearing glasses for the last 15 years and...

Ive been wearing glasses for the last 15 years and i dislike the feel of it. My power is about -7.00 both eyes. Worse still, i have developed an intolerance towards contact lenses quite recently, my eyes would get itchy when i put them in. So i considered LASIK treatment.

A close friend recommended Optimax to me and i decided to pay the Sunway branch a visit, as im staying close by. Did a thorough eye examination for LASIK suitability with an optometrist who really made me feel comfortable. The patience and friendly nature of the staff also made it easier to ease the nerves while doing the eye examination (never had one before this LOL).

I was found suitable and chose to go ahead with their latest laser technology, Relex Smile. Apparently it is a very safe method. The surgery was brief and it already finished before i realised that i was undergoing a life changing experience. Initially the eyes were somewhat dry and i had to depend on artificial tears for about 2 weeks. However, the vision result was great, i noticed it even once i came out from the OT!!!
Optimax emphasises on a scheduled follow up until 6 months and with this, i feel that i am well taken care of. 3 months into the surgery now, im practically free of dry eyes and my vision is 20/20.. it was a positive experience...no regrets from me!! Haha
Dr Stephen Chung

Simply professional!!

Glad to hear your surgery went well and you're seeing 20/20! Will your dry eyes ever clear up completely?