Nose Restored to Normal- Function Improved 100%! - Baltimore, MD

I had an initial rhinoplasty almost four years. It...

I had an initial rhinoplasty almost four years. It was meant to correct a deviated septum and shave a modest amount off my dorsal hump. Instead, it left me with a saddle bridge deformity and a nose that was more unfunctional than before. It was embarrassing to have family friends and former colleagues pass me on the street and remark that they didn't recognise me. After a lot of researching and correspondence with various doctors (who were either unwilling to help or obnoxious to deal with), I found Dr T Le. From the outset, I knew that his straightforward manner, professionalism and sincerity would guarantee that he would do his very best possible. His conscientious attention to detail is no doubt second to none. He was patient in organising dates for the operation (which was hugely helpful since I was travelling from London for the operation). Best of all, he gave great practical advice for the procedure. It's clear that Dr Le really cares about the entire health of the patient- including their mental well being. The operation itself was great (10.5 hours!). The hospital staff were lovely, the operating team were right on the ball, and Dr Le's meticulous expertise left me with hardly a mark- other than me wearing the cast). There was no bruising, no packing, and I could breath out of my nose as soon as the operation was finished. This was a huge relief, since my initial rhinoplasty did leave me looking like some kind of Frankenstein bride for weeks after. It's exactly one month since the procedure today, and I feel great, and am so relieved to now have a nose that is proportioned so well to my face. It looks so natural! The healing process had just gone so smoothly, and I've likewise really appreciated Dr Le's care post-op. From the time I first contacted and office, everything has just gone so smoothly. Liz has always been so kind, thoughtful and professional. She couldn't be more helpful.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr T Le has unrivalled dedication to his work and his patients as people. I couldn't recommend him highly enough!