Upper Lip Lift - Baltimore, MD

This procedure has giving me back my open youthful...

This procedure has giving me back my open youthful smile which I used to have. This is so worth it!!!! I would advise to do thorough research before choosing a provider as without the right expertise the outcome may be poor. The procedure itself is short, and recovery thus far seems to be fast. I am one week post op and most of the swelling has disappeared, I had very little bruising, only required a day with analgesics and for only being seven days post op the incision is barely noticeable.

Upper lip lift before and after

Hello All,

Some of you have asked me for "before" picture. I actually came across one that I had kept before the surgery. I thought I had deleted them all. Anyway please find attached the before and after pictures. I know they are not same dimension but you can certainly appreciate the reduction effects on the distance between the base of nose and upper lip. Perfect!!! Thanks to Dr Rodriguez!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I spend so much time doing research on upper lip lift before I took the decision. I somehow came across this procedure in Google. I do not recall what research question I typed but got upper lip lift. I noticed a video from Dr Rodriguez which explained the procedure. Then I looked at his website, read all reviews and felt quite comfortable. Even then to be sure, I consulted four different plastic surgeons in my area. I did not find that they inspired much confidence and expertise with this procedure was not convincing. My face is important so I was not willing to compromise on this and therefore decided to pay extra but go for the best> I paid international airfare, hotel and transportation because I felt Dr Rodriguez was knowledgeable and very transparent in all his blogs, website and face to face consultation. He does have videos in you-Tube and blogs explaining how and why certain techniques need to be followed for this procedure; details which I could not get from other plastic surgeons. All the extra expenses were certainly worth it. Yes, the procedure sooooo worth it; just ensure it does get done by an expert provider such as Dr Rodriguez.