Tummy Tuck - Baltimore, MD

My skin had stretched from pregnancies and weight...

My skin had stretched from pregnancies and weight gain and loss. The day of surgery her anesthesiologist was on point, took good care of me, next thing I knew I was in recovery. I was back to work in two weeks. My healing was quick with no complications. The scar is fading fast, my incision was really long but she allowed for it to be hidden under the tiniest panties so I still feel beautiful. I am going back for a breast consultation; her book of her work is wonderful and demonstrates how well she does her job. She takes the time to find someone with a likeness to your image/issue and it is comforting to know she has worked on someone with similar skin coloring and frame and you get to see the end result before it’s performed on you.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shermak delivered on her word.....visited a couple of other surgeons over the last couple of years before finding Dr. Shermak. Immediately liked her and knew she was my choice _she is warm, pleasant and knowledgeable and is supported by a wonderful staff. She took her time through multiple consultations and answered all of my questions. I have recommended her to several people and when I discussed this with my primary doctor she shared with me that her sge holds a very high opinion of Dr. Shermak and that her work is very good. My suggestion to others getting this procedure, rent a lift chair!

Hi 1misskane, I'm having this surgery in Baltimore with Dr. Shermak as well in a couple of weeks. Could you share with me what supplies you found you needed for recovery at home afterwards? Thanks so much!

Beautiful!  You have had an excellent healing and recovery process.