Had Primary Consult with Dr. Le - Baltimore, MD

I had my primary consult w Dr Thomas Le in...

I had my primary consult w Dr Thomas Le in Baltimore! Went really good. He is the type of doctor that asks you what you want not what he thinks will look good, very methodical, in asking you questions about what kind of results your looking for, will not promise to give you a nose that is unrealistic,he wants to make sure you are very realistic w you're expectations, I think if someone went to him saying they want Halle Berrys nose for instance he would turn them away! Anyway I left his office very excited w the goal of still looking like myself, just a better version,! (Smaller bridge, and less bulbous tip)!
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

dang i must have made another account but it is me carolg
hi guys sorry it took so long to get back! i had to cancel my surgery date in july but after 8 months have re-scheduled for april 21st ! having another mini consult with dr Le soon! i will keep everyone updated
i will be watching this thread like a hawk :D
I would also appreciate an update...thank you!
update?
update?
Awesome ! Let us know how it goes.. I too am considering him for my revision.. I paid a whopping $14K for my primary and it looks awful!! Not at all what I asked for..

I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your journey! What do you not like about your nose currently?

Thank you for starting a review here on RealSelf.  Will you be doing any other consults or are you set on Le?  What made you consult with Le?  I've seen some good reviews on him and am very interested in reading more of his patient reviews.  Good luck to you!
I had one other consult w Dr Kontis, I will have the surgery w Dr Le! After the consult he writes up a plan, an estimate I guess something like that, anyway once you receive that then you can make the appt. I'm still waiting, it hasn't even been a week yet, but I'm so anxious!