Nose Keeps Changing - Baltimore, MD

I always hated my nose as it grew bigger as i got...

i always hated my nose as it grew bigger as i got older. i come from a family of really ugly and wide noses, and i hated it. I had rhinoplasty, and when the splint came off, it was gorgeous, but it keeps changing everyday and it looks like my old nose somedays. However, i did tell my PS i wanted a subtle change,a nd that's exactly what i got, but nosw i feel like i want a drastic change (cosmetic surgery is addictive.lol) i hope the nose keeps shrinking. I had septal cartilage to augment my bridge, and that's all i know. I'm thinking of getting a revision in the future, but i'll watch my nose for another 2 years, and i'll make my final decision.

steroid shotd

so i had steroid shots in february (8 months post op) because i didn't like my tip. my nose was too swollen and much bigger for about 5 days, and i looked horrible. i didn't notice much of a difference after the steroid shot. my tip still looks really wide and i'm considering a revision at or before my 2 year mark, where i will have an open rhinoplasty (my primary rhinoplasty was closed) so my surgeon can see my tip cartilages and do something about them. my nose looks a lot better than my original nose so i'm not too bothered but i want a better nose and i'm willing to take a chance.

almost 1 year post surgery

i have decided to crop out my face and post a picture of what my nose looks like today. i am not pleased at all, and i will be having a revision. like i said earlier, it's all my fault, i asked for extremely subtle rhinoplasty because i was scared of being judged by people and i was scared of looking like michael jackson or lil kim. i will also post a picture of what my nose looked like before surgery. my main problem was my wide and fat tip, and the tip looks exactly the same to me.

my nose journey

my problem with my nose now is the bulbous tip. the pictures do not show how thick or wide my tip is. compared to me features my nose looks big and the tip looks thick too. i will be having a revision rhinoplasty and this time, i will opt for an open rhinoplasty so my doctor can get a good look inside my nose.

more pictures

more pictures
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

amazing doctor who gives subtle rhinoplasty. one of the best doctors for african american noses.