Great - Baltimore, MD

Dr Capone is awesome. He understood my goals, he...

Dr Capone is awesome. He understood my goals, he sought out an excellent specialist for my disfigured sinuses, and worked to make my nose looks its best and work properly. Since my surgery, I can breathe with my right nostril for the first time in my life. I used to hate my nose- it's ugly asymmetry and it's lack of function. it's amazing how much your quality of life can be improved by a great plastic surgeon and sinus specialist. Dr Capone understood that I didn't want a supermodel's nose - I wanted one that was practical and fit my face. He did exactly that, and I'm so very grateful.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you! I'm so glad you like your rhinoplasty result. I will pass along your comments to our sinus surgeon colleague as well!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Rhinoplasty community.