Restylane Injections for Under-eye Dark Circles - Baltimore, MD

Though only 27, I've had hereditary dark circles...

Though only 27, I've had hereditary dark circles that have bothered me for years. No amount of concealer could completely cover them. After doing extensive research on possible options, I decided to give restylane injections a try. I am an extremely conservative, careful person when it comes to altering anything about my appearance, so I was very thorough with my research. I read that seeing a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who is an experienced injector in the under-eye area is key to obtaining favorable results (not many who fit that criteria!!). So far, I am pleased with the outcome (no bruising!) and would recommend the procedure to those who feel self-conscious about their dark circles, as long as you're seeing a doctor who is very well-qualified to work on that area of your face. Be sure to ask for un-retouched photos of their before/after work, and ask them how many times they've done the procedure.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kontis was very personable, professional, soothing, and trustworthy. She has a wonderful aesthetic eye and excellent bedside manner. She errs on the conservative side, which I think is key to being a careful surgeon. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get tear trough restylane injections. She wrote a book on injectibles and has impressive credentials and glowing patient reviews, which made me feel even more confident about putting my face in her hands. The price is very reasonable ($525 per syringe) compared to other doctors, especially given her qualifications and experience.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf, we'd love to see some pictures!