"Absolutely Can Not Wait!!" - Baltimore, MD

I am scheduled for a "mommy makeover" on April 11,...

I am scheduled for a "mommy makeover" on April 11, 2011 and it can not get here fast enough. It is all I think about. After 4 pregnancies (my kids are 13, 12, 8 and 2) and nursing for 7 years, I feel that I deserve my body back! I have recently lost the remaining 20 lbs. from the last baby and I am happy with my weight, just not my body. I don't have any reservations about having the breast augmentation. I am currently a size 34B and I am getting a 500cc silicone implant. I am a little apprehensive about the tummy tuck. When I stand up, I have a flat stomach, but if I bend over it is like a "ball of goo" hanging off of me, and I can't stand it. I have a lot of stretch marks that I want to get rid of also. Everyone thinks that I am crazy for wanting a tummy tuck, but of course they don't see me without my clothes on. I have researched other ways to fix my stomach, but I feel like this is my only option. There are 2 reasons that I am unsure about this procedure: the scar and the recovery. I can handle pain, but lack of mobility for a week or 2 is tough for me. I have done so much research about how to help the incision heal so that I have minimal scarring, but I realize it will always be there. After all of the research of before and after photos, I am 99% sure that I have decided that the pain and the scar will be well worth the results. If anyone has been apprehsive for the same reasons, and has had success (or not), I would like to hear about it.