"Absolutely Can Not Wait!!" - Baltimore, MD

I am scheduled for a "mommy makeover" on April 11,...

I am scheduled for a "mommy makeover" on April 11, 2011 and it can not get here fast enough. It is all I think about. After 4 pregnancies (my kids are 13, 12, 8 and 2) and nursing for 7 years, I feel that I deserve my body back! I have recently lost the remaining 20 lbs. from the last baby and I am happy with my weight, just not my body. I don't have any reservations about having the breast augmentation. I am currently a size 34B and I am getting a 500cc silicone implant. I am a little apprehensive about the tummy tuck. When I stand up, I have a flat stomach, but if I bend over it is like a "ball of goo" hanging off of me, and I can't stand it. I have a lot of stretch marks that I want to get rid of also. Everyone thinks that I am crazy for wanting a tummy tuck, but of course they don't see me without my clothes on. I have researched other ways to fix my stomach, but I feel like this is my only option. There are 2 reasons that I am unsure about this procedure: the scar and the recovery. I can handle pain, but lack of mobility for a week or 2 is tough for me. I have done so much research about how to help the incision heal so that I have minimal scarring, but I realize it will always be there. After all of the research of before and after photos, I am 99% sure that I have decided that the pain and the scar will be well worth the results. If anyone has been apprehsive for the same reasons, and has had success (or not), I would like to hear about it.

Thinking about you today! Please let us know how you're healing!

The pain isn't too bad, just the lack of mobility and not being able to stand up straight! I still haven't seen my results, I guess I will tomorrow. I am hesitant about seeing what I look like. My fiancé saw everything before they wrapped me and he said it was crazy, I have the stomach of an 18 year old!

Jacksovill- good luck today! ;)
Hi Washington5-

My surgery is being done by a plastic surgery resident at JHU, that is why it is so much less than other surgeons. They offer free consultations, and they have been great to work with. The only downside is that they do not offer any type of financing. Their number is 410-955-9471.

Good luck! ;)
Interested in knowing which dr. you selected - I live in Northern va and am currently seaking a PS.

Thanks
Hi, congrads on the weight loss. I too, just finally got the weight off and am having my mommy makeover 3/7, I'm scared and excited, I will post after pics. Good luck. Post some pics if you can of the before and after. Congrads.
My mommy makeover is April 12th :) I am so excited too! But also scared lol it will be worth it though. Good luck with everything!