I Think We Can Agree This Hack Job is 100 Xs Worse Than my Prior Ass - Baltimore, MD

This is what im left with 3.5 mths after cellulaze...

This is what im left with 3.5 mths after cellulaze with a lil lipo to balance out sides of glutes and thighs. What a train wreck these surgeries were. One bad day! Least I didnt die..its a wonder . Well see in all the surgeries ill need to fix this Nightmare. Will take fat grafting from other parts of me ..n not even sure i have enough to fix it, then how hacked up will those parts gets. Unreal, feels like a movie im watching. See other pics on profile for before and after. Ill add more later.

Dr Lickstein of Maryland

More filler around eyes again today 7/30/14. All the tissue was taken out during the upper lower eye lid surgery in April. My eyelashes go out from my eye and swoop all to the inside of my eye. Good indication to how my eyelids were pulled during surgery. Ptosis now and lids hang lower than before. Had an LA surgeon evaluate the lids and he said the uppers were tethered. He was very concerned about my eyes being overly dry because the lids wont shut like a normal untouched eye would. In 2014 surgery has come a long way.... or so one would think.... Now the good surgeons take the fat in the eye and reposition vs stripping all the tissue and leaving the eye extremely hollow and looking like you are sickly and near death.

Pants look stupid

I never ever had to think about what my butt looked like in pants or my yoga pants till after this surgery. I got these pants and was in awe of how bad the 2 sides of my glutes are now. Im always worried about it now and afraid ppl will notice. Guess kinda hard not to :( Love when surgeons tell u.... "now nobody is exactly the same on each side" omg what a copout. Duhhhh yes we all know this, i think we can agree this is a lil more than a little off. Lol Quite a joke. I think we can agree as well, that isnt that why cosmetic surgeons exist...for the most part...because humans want to fix things they dont like. Shouldnt they be artists as well? I sure would not like 2 boobs looking like this. Hmmm but since nobody is the same on each side...is it suppose to be acceptable???????? Then give me a cannula...bet i could do just as well
Lol

Axillary/lipo Update

Ill be trying to find the solution to all thesw messes in the fall. I dont want to go into a new year still living this bad dream. I just want to wake up and it all be a dream.

Hmm lil roll wear banana roll was...swaped for multi rolls.

Not sure why one would think asking about a roll under glut, would make this outcome even a little bit acceptable. Seems most surgeons know this is not an area to be messed with. I sure wasnt told that. I sure would NOT have opted for this racked look. So embarrasing. How in the world do you explain this to somebody that sees it??! Just taking your money and not carrying about the job done is quite sad. I expect more from ppl i hire to do things around my house. God forbid its my body and they went to how many years of college/med school. Pathetic. Oh and never back down when asking for your medical records. Thats illegal for them to withhold them. Also i have many many pics from my modeling to show before on any area.

4 month

Jus adding pics

My lil Lipo update. Of my lop sided butt. Thar i never in my life was worried about being able to see in clothes. I have tights on under yoga pants. I looked in mirror before leaving gym locker room...talk about ruining my gym happy time as well as my day. Glad the gym is empty or i would have left. I have worked out 30 yrs. Im known for a good ass. Now im just sick sick sick when i see this. The area i wanted smoothed was hip and saddle area.. see profile for before pics. It should have been such a lil fix. Now i have a saddle droop and long butt and droopy butt and he took out n blended into the fullest part of butt cheek...im not a surgeon but its common sense you take from there ur gunna have a saggy ass. I never said take away from my butt cheek there. Should not have been done. He was to be doing side where i had a tiny lil buldge. Now that area is 10 times bigger than before....why???? Because he cut way back into the butt cheek above it and dug in till there is no tissue under my butt cheek. Totally removed banana roll... see other pics on profile. So butt falls into my leg another nch to two into my leg now than other leg. Its unbelievable the damage this Dr caused me. The fix for all of it is nuts
Dont even know what can be fixed for sure. Sickens me still 4 months later. Ill be off work with no pay and no sitting for 4 plus weeks. Cant even go to store and sit. Fat transfer...and what will happen to the rest of my body they take fat from??? I never had a saggy butt in my life. Im the leg girl who loves squats and lunges. This sure has impacted my fitness, health and aging me even more from all the stress. Im a fitness trainer... this represents me.... and not in a good way now. So a lil fix wasnt a lil fix but a total mess up. Costing me SO much. Anybody i show the dent is like wtf
..they see it right away. If he had stuck to the lower part n blended the hip and stayed away from the glut itself may have been ok...oh and just touched a lil of banana roll....or perhaps been upfront with me like all other drs say now.... "I wont touch banana roll!" Why u ask..because it causes your butt to fall in your leg..instead of a banana roll. You will have a quarter of a butt cheek in your upper leg....then a dent and crossways lines like Freddie Kruger got you with his knife finger tips. This result may be fine for people that dont care and dont teach fitness and model for a living to pay bils and sometimes in next to nothing. My body is my income. Same as if his hands got in an accident or eyes and he couldnt work or was limited. Im so self conscious of it. I see a lot of gluts... a lot and notice even more now and can tell you.... i do NOT NOT NOT see this in any of them. Nobody has lopsided gluts like this. Yes nobody is perfect on either side, but nobody knows in clothes... this is pretty damn obv. I have one tight taunt cheek and one wrecked lazy looking one. I cant follow the muscle line on the glut either like the other...i read it can break down muscle and other tissues. Bottom line..nobody wants to pay and have their life, emotional state, savings, income, social life ruined from sometning that was.to fix and ne a 4 week heal till back to normal. Ill be fixing researching for a year

Somebody said earlier they couldnt tell with yogas on

So Ill share without the tights and yoga pants drawing it in. Now you can see the droop much better and the different from one side to the other. Ill also post the before pics of what I asked about in consults to show you where I marked to show in the consult my areas I wanted to be smoothed if possible. The black liner is where I wanted smoothed. I never wanted any taken away from the actual peak of the cheek. Anybody knows doin that will cause a butt to sag. I had no idea taking away from banana roll would cause my glut to fall into my leg. I assume from the pics now as it all settles and gets worse that he took away from the glut as well. I know he did its blended around mid way from top to bottom of glut. You can tell by the way the area that I originally wanted smoothed and some taken away ( saddle) its bigger now looking than before because the banana roll was butchered and I now have a dent where these is no tissue at all, you can feel no cushion at all. Its all gone. Now the glut falls into that area. Taking away from above the saddle and into the peak of the glut caused more sagging and accentuated the saddle..now more away from it above and below to make it stand out 10 times more than it ever did before. I never looked in mirror with clothes and noticed it. Only naked. Now in all my yoga pants from the side I see a cut in mid glut with a saddle hand full of fat pocket and a dug in under area. The more settling the worse its all getting as far as droop and part I wanted gone being worse than before by a long ways. The other side isnt bad, its acceptable ... at least its not saggy. So I have 2 different butts on one body now. Quite unnatural. I thought surgeons fixed this not made worse.. odd

if you can hold a pencil under your glut u need to squat more....

Well I could not hold a pencil before this surgery undet my glut in the crease. Now I could use it as a handle to stick a hand in a be picked up. Its very deep and I could hold a lot more than a pencil. I jus showed a nurse at a surgeons office it today...she just shook her head with her mouth open. The dent that makes the big crease now. Pinch test I read they do lol well if I grab the tissue on the left side in the crease it might be a pinch an inch. On the right, i can barely get anything to pinch at all. Its completely empty. No tissue left.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Surgery done the same day as Axillary and eyes. Tried to ask questions after surgery when i saw all the messed up starting to show. I was treated like i knew nothing and it was no big deal...well it is a big deal. One that is going to cost me at least 25,000 to fix. 3 weeks at least, off work and not allowed to sit 3-4 weeks. Lost income and more cost of surgery costs

Are you using latisse? Please check this out...eye hollowing happened to this person and to me too... Also sagging skin on eyelids for me. I immediately stopped taking it and it didn't reverse. It won't let me post the link but you can google it.
I dont believe that. You only put it on the lash line. No my eyes were hollow from surgery before i used it. I dont use it now. My lashes all grow weurd ftom the folicles he has pulled all crazy...so no point.
I see it now and i apologize for not noticing it earlier in the yoga pants.
No its ok. I know pics are so hard. Thats why I take a lot and need them course for future as well. I had a lady say once i didnt have make up on in after but did in before... i have both...reason was my eyelashes are and were messed up..they grow out now, not curled up. I use latice now..more money ..gezz... it helps, but cant change the way the folicles are pulled now..least it made them grow more. I thought things may get better and of course I was told that, but def not case in glut area of less swell makes more sag
I always try to be courteous and respect someone's personal experience whether good or bad. I do hope everything works out for you in time.
Thank you. I appreciate that
I Don't get pleasure out of someone else's misery. It's very unfortunate and unprofessional that your ps is behaving this way. I do hope you can find some resolution but what would have been best if he could have given you some type of $$$$$$$ back,revision for free,answers or admit he was wrong or something.
Oh of course they say they will do revision on you. Who would ever do that after all this though. There is no way in hell. The 11,000 fron the surgery is a tiny drop in the bucket compared to what his sloppy job is and will continue to cost me. Lots of my messagea go to my spam email. So I dont see them
True,i agree after botched surgery not a smart idea to go back again,but some women have who were so desperate to get it fixed. Have a good day.
In your pants i can't tell anything is wrong. It covers up the flaws well.. But i understand without clothes.it may not be the same and you know your body best. Have a good day.
The tights compress... but the two diff sides are very diff. One glut is higher by far than the other..thats why coral pants pull down on one side. I see it in A line dresses too. Fitness ppl know butts lol
I am sure you know best. I am sorry.
Lots of things to think about with any surgery. Things you would never consider. I would have never given a thought to one side being diff than another. Was pointed out by a top LA surgeon. Says he sees it all the time with eyes. I see it compared to when i would have been flipped over... so thrn the right side would be awkward...well bad right glut and axillary was done half as much on right than left. Buldge is least 3 times bigger on right. Takin away in front of back tissue/fat will just make that look much more pronounced. Empty running into full skin...bad deal...id think surgeons would know all this after a few surgeries. How as a patient are we to know everything about their job as well as our own lives. Guess you have to be educated in everything these days. Ask me about fitness, nutrition... i got u....but i dont do cosmetic surgery...thats why we pay them...isnt it... my clients are very happy.
Sorry about your results. I hope you can get a revision in 6 months to 1 year. Best Wishes.
Thank you. Me too. I sure dont want another year ruined due to this redic mess.. keep us posted on your arms. I always wondered if the skin would hang after that. Then its scary knowing these guys can do such uneven jobs that you will have that as a part thats out all the time. You look good!!
My arms are a work in progress. They have tighten up nicely,so no hanging skin.lol. So far so good. i am Pleased with the outcome. For the record you didn't look bad in pink jeans. Your under arm fat is not too bad and can be done. Are you looking for a new ps?
Thank u lol. I guess i just know what it looked like before and i never in my life till now worried about my butt looking lop sided in yoga pants or jeans. Its pretty bad under my atms. I cant wear some things. Seems taking away in front on one side left a mess behind and made it look bigger. Was a big issue with my moms dress for daughters wedding. Had to alter rhe dress to cover over. I said nothing, the lady at the dress store saw ut before i even saw the back or side...so wasnt me. She had to move the straps over to cover. I have some ideas of ps. There are diff views on smart lipo. I need the fat to fix the butt. So its a huge mess. Gotta have sonebody good at transfer, shape and lipo. HUGE Nightmare. One may be good at one but not as good with shape....or with lipo. So ill be making sure as best i can to fix this....as best i can. No girl wants to put on jeans or gym pants and have 2 diff butts. What was to even a lil ane be hip area...turned into much much worse and droop from him taking and rouning into the fullest part if my glut. Oh well march goes on to fix. Happy to hear you are happy with your result. I wouldnt wish this on anybody.
I hope it all works out for you and you get back to where you were or better. Prayers Bella
These pictures look almost exactly the same.
Ok. Glad you arent a surgeon.
Yea they aee the after. The messed up under glut area that will require fat grafting, thousands of dollars and 3 weeks of not being allowed to sit.
I'm so sorry you are going through all of this.  Please let us know what you decide to do as far as corrective surgery or if you opt to do something else.
Thank you. I will. Im taking my time and researching the best for this situation. One mess up was enough.