Terribly Unprosessional and Unethical - Baltimore, MD

The procedure price I was given during the...

The procedure price I was given during the consultation more than doubled on the day of the procedure. I felt like I was going to a slimy used car dealer, not a qualified, ethical physician. I was shocked at the shoddy bait-and-switch antics used. I don't trust an unethical physician to perform any procedure.
Baltimore Dermatologist

On the day of the consultation, Dr. Weiss was 45 minutes late. On the day of the procedure, she was rude and condescending when I asked about the price difference. I expect the same level of care and ethics for cosmetic procedures as I do for medically necessary procedures. I did not find that with Dr. Weiss. Luckily I have found an ethical and better-qualified dermatologist at a different practice. I will encourage my friends and family to stay far away from her. However, I have two friends who have had terrific experiences with Robert Weiss, but I will not be returning to the Weiss practice.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the laser treatment community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the laser treatment community.