Juvederm Voluma and Botox, Great Results! - Baltimore, MD

Dr. Kane performed a necklift for me 5 years ago,...

Dr. Kane performed a necklift for me 5 years ago, when I was 45, and the results were great. So I went back yesterday to talk about a full facelift since I am getting jowls (genetics, boo!) and my eyelids have gotten a bit saggy. The best news was that I don't need a facelift! He and Lauri recommended Juvederm Voluma in my cheeks to create more contour, and Botox to make my eyes look more awake.

They did it right then! Imagine getting up in the morning looking tired and chubby-faced, and looking so much better by that evening! It was awesome and did wonders for my self-image.

I am looking into Clearlift now to help tighten the skin around the middle and lower parts of my face.

The entire office is top-notch and very professional.

One week later, doing great

Still looks great! So happy I did this.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kane, Lauri Kane and Heather are all awesome. They are very knowledgeable, very client-focused and kind.

Hi Pittsburgh9239! Mine was done by a plastic surgeon. For me that was good because he did my past procedure. I would say the nervousness is the worst part! It's disconcerting but it's just little pinpricks from the novocaine and then a bit of pressure. You need to ice the area afterward (so I didn't go straight back to work!) and I would recommend that you make sure you ice the outer parts of your cheeks really well because I ended up with a tiny bruise on my left cheekbone and I know it's because I was focusing the ice too much on the inner parts of my cheeks. Make sure you use the ice! And relax the rest of the day. That's my best advice. Oh, also, the Botox... I had honestly never considered it because of the way some Hollywood women look, but it is amazing and 100% natural looking. As soon as I opened my eyes after the Botox, my eyes looked huge. I had no idea that Botox could lift up the saggy eyelid thing and leave me able to move my forehead and eyebrows afterward! I'm now a big fan. Best of luck on Monday!
Thank you! And thank you for all of your kind advice. I'm not so worried about the actual procedure as I am with having it done by an R.N. as opposed to a plastic surgeon. Unfortunately I don't know of anyone that has had any fillers and can refer me so the woman that did my facial referred me to an R.N. at the same spa. Says she has 10+ years experience and is excellent. We shall see. Thank you again!
Hello AL1964, glad to hear it went so well for you. I have an appointment scheduled on Monday for both Juvaderm Voluma as well as the Botox. I am very nervous. I had an appointment scheduled last week but cancelled due to my being so nervous . I was wondering if the person who actually did the injection was the plastic surgeon himself or if a nurse or someone else in the practice did the injection. The place I am going is called the skin center, and the woman I was referred to there is an R.N. and I'm told she is really great and has 10+ years experience in administering fillers but that still hasn't made me feel 100%. I'm trying to find posts and reviews on here from others to see how they were with the outcome and with whom they seen for the actual injection. I'm considering making this a consult as opposed to having it done right then. Any advice you can give me before my appointment? It's wonderful though to know you were very pleased with your results. I would like to feel the same way once I have gone. Thank you in advance
Thanks for sharing.  Is the cost you reported for both the juvederm and botox?