Great With the Right Injector - Baltimore, MD

I’ve had filler injected in my nasolabial folds,...

I’ve had filler injected in my nasolabial folds, lips, chin, and under my eyes for my under eye hollows. I’ve had juvederm injected under the eyes probably 3 or 4 times in the last few years by different injectors (NPs, dermatologists, and occularplastic surgeons). There are some major issues with juvederm under the eyes as many of the posters in this forum know. I debated for over a year but decided to have the filler under my eyes dissolved by my trusted dermatologist. She suggested it after I told her how unhappy I was with the way the filler looked. She said there is no downtime and little risk. She was right. Right after the injection, I noticed a reduction in the filler. I massaged it a little and within 24 hours it was almost back to where I was prior to the filler. I could have probably done a little more but I wanted to be conservative and my results were so positive, I didn’t want to push it. Right after the injection, I noticed some weirdness under my one eye where it looked uneven and wrinkly but that went away within hours. I’m so happy I did it. Juvederm under the eyes can last years.

Baltimore Dermatologist

I'm glad to hear that wrinkly weirdness you saw right after the injection went away so fast. Thanks for sharing that part with us. I'm sure it will be very useful information for a person to have in mind, so that if they see that after their injections they know not to panic.