Very Happy with my Rhinoplasty my Surgeon Was Dr. Papel! -Baltimore, MD

My experience was wonderful! Dr. Papel and his...

My experience was wonderful! Dr. Papel and his staff were great and made me feel very comfortable about my whole procedure. They did before shots and showed me what my nose would look like after the surgery. I was so pleased to see that it turned out exactly how I wanted it! They were very professional and I was very impressed with the whole process I went through. My recovery has been great and I couldn't have asked it to go better! They gave me a nose that is natural with my face and makes me feel confident. Not only that but Dr. Papel fixed my deviated septum and helped with other breathing problems caused by my nose. I am so happy with it and recommend him to anyone!
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was excellent!! Very personable, professional and made me feel comfortable. I have full trust in him and recommend him to anyone! I couldn't be happier with my new nose!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I am glad to hear that you got great result. Congratulations! Would be nice if we could see your b/a photos.