Fantastic Surgeon with Great People Skills - Baltimore, MD

Dr R's face lift work in September 2010 was...

Dr R's face lift work in September 2010 was exactly what I hoped it would be.  All the problem areas are gone, but the results are nevertheless subtle and delicate.  People ask me whether I've lost weight or just been on vacation, and tell me I look 15 years younger.  No one, not even my GP, suspects I had a face lift.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Two years ago, before I met Dr R, I had a mastectomy with the amazing team at Johns Hopkins. The cosmetic results were the stuff of dreams -- MUCH better breasts than I had before! The overall experience was so fantastic that I asked my plastic surgeon to give me a face lift. He told me the best person to help me freshen up my looks was Dr R. Dr R listened to me really carefully at every step of the process, and gave me exactly what I wanted. He was attentive and really supportive, answering endless questions and giving me as much (or as little) explanation as I wanted. Like the other doctors I've known at Hopkins, he's not just a great doctor but also a real person, with good people-skills and a commitment to his patients. He made me feel beautiful. My breast cancer days are behind me. I have a whole new lease on life, and a whole new healthy and fresh look as I head into my future. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your story, maevers. How did you find the recovery from surgery?