Cool Sculpting, Day 10 - Baltimore, MD

Day 1: Swollen and sore, nothing over the top....

Day 1: Swollen and sore, nothing over the top. Went to the gym, but used a wrap around the area because it felt uncomfortable being so swollen

Day 2: No wrap, swelling not as bad. No major pain, slept on stomach, slight pins and needles.

Day 3-7: Same, I have been working out, and dieting. Havent seen any earth shattering results yet. No pain, only slight numbness now around belly button.

Day 10: Numb, belly is still swollen a little (or so I am hoping) No noticeable results yet!

I'm sure the Doctor explained to you that it takes 8 to 12 weeks to see results. Give it time to what, totally worth it.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I hope you're doing well still and aren't in any pain! Did your doctor mention when you should start seeing results?

Please do keep us updated with your progress.

8 to 12 weeks to see results.

Day 17: I am beginning to see results. Definite...

Day 17: I am beginning to see results. Definite flattening on the lower abdomen area. Still numb, but it is in no way bothersome. I will take an updated picture tonight!
It is now Day 17.. I swear I am seeing a slight result already.

Day 24: Changes little by little. Still cant see...

Day 24: Changes little by little. Still cant see "major" difference. A little numb around the belly area still, but it is not noticable unless I try to feel around for it. Posting a picture.
I live in Baltimore--where did you get it done? Are you happy with it still?
The Baltimore Center for Plastic Surgery at GBMC. Yes! I love my result, I might get more on my flanks later this winter!

7 months out

I really see an over all "flattening" of the area! Want to go back in and treat flanks, and thighs this winter.
HelloKitty--sorry to bug u again! I just called the plastic surgery center at gbmc and they wanted to outsource me to one of a billion doctors. Do u know what number I could call to get an appt. I'm really sorry--I know I'm a complete stranger but it would help me out so much.
Oh no problem. The Baltimore Center for Plastic Surgery 410-828-4123
can you post your before and after photos please?