I Am SO Glad I Chose Dr. Shermak - Baltimore, MD

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Shermak because I know other people whom she has worked on, and they were all thrilled with their results. I gave her this rating because she was caring and answered all of my questions so that I felt totally comfortable. She followed up after the procedure to make sure that I was ok, and she was completely patient with me when I asked questions. I felt like she was always there. Dr. Shermak is an artist. She is an exceptional plastic surgeon, and her results are phenomenal. I am normal weight, but had a double chin that I couldn't get rid of no matter how much weight I lost. Dr. Shermak performed chin liposuction on me before my wedding. I looked better, but it was so NOT obvious that people could not put their finger on what was different...they just thought I looked great. No one even knew I'd had work done! And, I always look back at my wedding photos with a smile, knowing my little secret:) Others have said that Dr. Shermak is warm, straight forward, down-to-earth, and brilliant, and I agree wholeheartedly. And, her aftercare is top notch. She always checks in with you to make sure you are doing okay. She is proud of her work and she wants you to be happy with your results. If you are having something done, large or small, she should be your first call!!!!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in