Chin Implant Removed and Scar Tissue - Baltimore, MD

I had a chin implant for over 20 years. Needless...

I had a chin implant for over 20 years. Needless to say I loved it! When i had my jowling removed I was misinformed and told to also replace the chin implant. I did and hated the new results. I have tried another replacement 8 months later....with same bad results. Three months ago had chin implant removed all together. It looks just as bad without chin implant and have an extended chin that drops a little. Will this swelling and or scar tissue go away since these two implants were all handled within one year? My old implant was a gel implant that was strategically placed higher up on the chin than what plastic surgeons current do today in the text book version, lower on the chin line. Challenged, may go back to Dr. who originally talked me into replacing it and insist he put old gel exactly where it was originally. Will he be able to see the pocket where the original was placed for over 20 years?? Truly worried on what to do at this stage. For now, allowing more time for the tissue to heal. Thanks for any additional advise. This have been a very difficult journey!

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I was reviewing other patient details on this website.