Dr.Salama it is!! It won't let me change my doctor on my profile

I'm looking to get my butt bigger than what it...

I'm looking to get my butt bigger than what it already is I've been insecure for years and is ready to get the process started. I tryed to reply to the NY girl on here to send my email but she can't receive any comments. If you see this please respond. My butt isn't that flat but it's not where It needs to be but my plans are to get an augementation in Atlanta in the next few months by Dr. Jimmerson

I'm taking the first steps..

I did the webiner I'm about to pay my $50 for my consultation. I will be paying out of pocket.

BBL

I want this look and I'm gonna get it

What was I thinking????

When I first came to Real Self I was interested in Butt injections because it was fast cheap and possibly gave me the instant look I wanted. I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED. I started the process well taking the first steps to get started and that's what I decided to do. I am 28 with 1 son I'm 5'6 weighing a 150 pounds. I want the BBL with grafting. I have 2,000 so far but with in the next 4 months I will be ready to pay in full. I'm excited. I want my stomach and waist smaller and my butt bigger. The consultant quoted me $9800

Wish pic

Finally

Last time I was on here I was interested in going to Dr. J. CHANGE OF PLANS.. After looking at reviews and pics I decided to go to Dr.Salama in Florida. I got my date set for April 12,2015. I just recently had a baby and trying to get this process started. Officially. I don't know if I plan on staying at the recovery house or just getting a hotel for 10 days. It would be nice if I had someone going the same time as me so we can split the room ugh. Well here's my wish pics from 2 ladies who went to Dr.Salama. There bodies are everything. I have to gain 20 pounds lord have mercy.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon