Three weeks post op after breast reduction (lollipop) and lipo on adbdomen, and doing great!

I can't believe I'm having a reduction in 4 days!...

I can't believe I'm having a reduction in 4 days! I've been looking through this site for a while, but finally decided to share my own story. At my slimmest, 5'4" and 125lbs, I was a large C. After one kid, a very stressful work environment, and having a bit of a love affair with Nutella ;), I'm now 173 lbs. Wish I could lose more weight, but as I've been approved by insurance, I don't want to wait any longer.
Also, I'm having the lollipop procedure rather than the traditional anchor incisions. The difference is that there are no incisions under the breast, and the scars will be around the areola and a vertical line down the center under the areola. From what I gather, breasts end up rounder (less square) and this greatly reduces the risk of "bottoming out."
Wish me luck, I'll update before surgery.

Surgery is tomorrow! Nervous, excited, worried, eager...ugh!

Surgery is tomorrow, my appt is exactly 12 hours from now. It's hard to believe that in 24 hours I'll be back at home, taped up, hopefully sleeping. I'm also having lipo on my stomach but no tummy tuck. Just hope everything goes smoothly. I'm also trying not to EXPECT to be a certain size. Question for all you experts--did your size change and how much from post op to a month later, two months later? I still have 30 lbs to lose and am definitely motivated, but thinking it might end up making me a size smaller. I guess I have more questions than answers, and any advice would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks in advance and wish me luck!!!

A few final pre-op photos of me

in a 36 DDD, which is apparently too small, at least until tomorrow :)

Five hours post op, already happy I had the BR!

Just a quick note to say I made it through the surgery and am happy with the results :) The PS removed 1000 mg from each side! and 7lbs of fat when he did lipo on my belly. I'm totally swollen but here's a photo post-op. I'll get to see them tomorrow--that's when my follow up is.
Off to a vicodin induced sleep now.

Not so much fun getting up or sitting down

But I'm pretty certain that's from the stomach lipo and the lipo under my arms. No drains, and I may get to shower today. Not feeling very chatty but just wanted to check in and share a few more photos. You ladies are awesome and I'm so glad I found this website xoxo

Pucker yuck

Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to comment and for your kind words. Finally took a few photos without dressings or compression garment. There is foam on the sides and over my belly to help the lipo heal and stay smooth. As I had the lollipop vertical incision, the doctor said this is normal and will begin to subside in a few weeks, with much better smoothness in 3 months. I didn't have any drains, and they are still quite swollen.

39 yrs old, BR and lipo on stomach area, and on the road to recovery

Just three days post op, but it's felt much longer, probably from being cooped up and not being allowed to shower until tomorrow. Haven't really had a full look at everything yet-I haven't seen my abdomen. But the pain seems to be slowly subsiding. I sometimes get spasms in my stomach--has that happened to anyone else from lipo there? And while I'm still sleeping a lot, I haven't had much pain in my breasts (at least for now :).
I am eager to shop for new clothes, get out of the house with 5 lbs less on my chest (yep, 2.5lb removed from each side!!!), I'm even excited to wash my hair. It feels like I'm moving at a shuffle, but at least I'm on the move.
Still look the same as yesterday, but here's a pic immediately pre-op.

A little rant

Day 4-Today was definitely the most restless so far. But stayed in doors and took it easy. So so tired of this gross unisuit I'm wearing with this foam panel insert that makes me look larger in the gut than before surgery. And the achy abdomen that is a lovely shade of violet on one side and magenta on the other (lipo). Can anyone please remind me when they felt OK enough to go out to the mall and at least explore those cute clothes that large breasted women typically avoid? Or when it's OK to have a cocktail (only partially joking :).

Day 4 photos of the "gross foam-lined body suit" and the girls

Small photo update

Woot! Tried on the "ideal" bra for the surgeon (36 C) and it fit!

Here's a photo! Happy day 5 post-op. Back to telework tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Three weeks since surgery, doing great!

It's been a few weeks since I've updated, partly because I've gone back to work and been out and about with family since I'm feeling much less discomfort. I'm still swollen, my breasts and abdomen (where I had lipo) but it improves daily. I weight 185 right after surgery (173 before), and now I'm around 162 lbs (mostly due to reduced swelling). I haven't been below 170 in a few years, and am feeling energized and much more comfortable with myself. I'm also impatient to get back to the gym and lose the rest of the weight. My goal is 135-140, and I'm 5'4".
I've added some photos I took today. I had the lollipop procedure, and had 2.5 lbs from each breast removed (as well as 7 lbs of fat from my abdomen). All is healing well, but my left breast is leaking a small amount of white goo. Just saw the PS yesterday and he gave me some strong antibiotic cream, so hopefully that will do the trick. He was very happy with the results, and says I'll probably lose another breast size in the next few months, down to a large B :)
Hope all is well with all of you who also had August reductions. xoxo