Contemplated having this done FOREVER!!!! Now that I'm 100% ready to do this...surgery paid for. Every complication imaginable has happened. Not sure if this is some sort of bad omen :-( Second prep labs done today. The lab tech was a student..bad experience! I hope she processed the labs properly... We shall see tomorrow..
I Think my Boobs Went to my A**!!! - Baltimore, MD
Contemplated having this done FOREVER!!!! Now that...
Test results were improved!!
So I jumped the gun..my labs were all processed and looked very much better than the first draw. My PCP cleared me for surgery yet AGAIN on 3/28 Yaaaaaaayyyy right??? But then she says...as long as my hepatologist agrees :-/ I see him on Monday. ( I was diagnosed with AIH last year) Fingers crossed!!!
Going to have to wait a little longer :-/
Whelp...although my test results have improved, the hepatologist wants to get me down to 30mgs of Prednisone from the 40mgs I'm currently on before he's comfortable with me going under. I totally get it..I'm just ready to have it doneeee!!! Better to be safe now than sorry later though. Retest next week. Waiting.....
Was this review helpful?