Amazing and Completely Worth It! - Baltimore, MD

I had breast asymmetry and had a smaller right...

I had breast asymmetry and had a smaller right breast by about a cup size to my left. I wanted this surgery for a long time, but was anxious to get it done. However, Dr. Schuster explained to me clearly that every woman has a bit of asymmetry in their breasts and that even with the surgery I would still have some minor asymmetry. He suggested instead of two augmentations on both breasts I go for one.

I'm 21 and honestly would have never considered breast augmentation if I hadn't had asymmetry. But by having one breast augmented it has become one of the best decisions of my life. I don't regret it. I came to a cup B on both breasts with just a bit of asymmetry. The right is still a bit smaller. However, it has taken a nice conical shape similar to that of the left breast. In terms of how the breast feels it has a different feeling to that of my left breast. It feels a bit firmer than the other one, but it feels as natural as it can get with an implant in it. Either way, I feel more confident in my body. It looks physically great. No one but me and my doctor would be able to tell there is an implant in my breast. That's how great of a job Dr. Schuster did in his procedure.

I did all of my research beforehand. So I knew what I was getting myself into. I strongly urge people do to the same. Dr. Schuster will tell you everything that you have to know before getting the procedure done. But it's up to you to know what you want to get from it. Dr. Schuster left me feeling better about my body, because of his great work and professionalism throughout the entire process. :)

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schuster is a very professional and courteous doctor who explained all the pros and cons of getting a breast augmentation. He did an excellent job of explaining to me the procedure and the outcome of such a surgery. He went through the benefits and also the risks and gave me ample amount of time to consider my options. One of the best doctors I've had in a long time! His staff is very kind as well. A nice atmosphere to his office that does not make you feel nervous.

What a great story...thank you for sharing! Glad to hear you are happy with your results. Before and after photos would be great, if you're comfortable posting them. Do you know what size implant your doctor used? Congratulations!

Did you get silicone or saline? Does this price include everything? where is your incision---under the breasts or through the nipple or arm pit? Thanks.