I Love What I See - Baltimore, MD

I started researching the Brazilian butt lift two...

I started researching the Brazilian butt lift two and a half years ago.

I am a home school mom who is a nursing student along with teaching swimming lessons and doing occasional work for a medical agency.

Over the years time and having children had taken its tole on my rear view, and I no longer recognized my butt as my own. I decided to do this for me and no one else.

Thus after three consultations with plastic surgeons and reading many reviews on the procedure and doctors I knew without a doubt that Dr. Markmann stood head and shoulders above the rest. He is patient and kind, listening and answering all questions in a very humble but knowledgeable way. I printed out pictures of his patients results who were similar to my age and build to show him what I was looking for.

The results far exceeded my expectations. Not only was my rear view restored to its former glory (just having some fun) but far beyond, along with the rest of my figure being enhanced by the required liposuction. It was a win win.

Yes you will be uncomfortable at first, and the cost may make you pause, but the investment in yourself is so worth it. For example two years ago I had had a breast reduction (unfortunately I did not know of Dr. Markmann then, I live two and a half hours away) and the surgery took two hours and cost 7,000 total in a outpatient facility. When you compare that with the total for the Brazilian butt lift and how long that surgery is and all the benefits you get from it there is no comparison, it is a great deal.

I have always been a happy person with a balanced amount of confidence about myself, but this has enhanced who I already was. Now I smile instead of frown when I check my rear view, and I no longer feel self conscious in a pair of form fitting yoga pants. My round butt is a thing of beauty. Ha Ha.

I had researched so much in advance and even talked with a patient about her experience that I really can't say that there was anything else that I wished I would have known in advance.

This experience has further convinced me of my choice to be a Certified Plastic Surgical Nurse.

Do it for you!!! I did six months ago.

Hey I'm glad you love the results! Can you post pics? I'm locked in for Dec and need reassurance!!
Hey . I'm glad you're happy with your results. Are you going to post pics ?
I know, I need to take time to do that. I have a little time off this coming week; which I plan to work on my to do list.

Yes, I am very happy with the results and I would do it all over again. Dr. Markmann is the man, he is fantastic in every way.

Have a good day Butterhoney!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

He deserves this rating. You can tell he loves people and what he does. I did a lot of research in every way possible and he always came out on top. I live out of state and he is so worth the drive. My pictures will be on his site soon.