Closer to my BBL Journey - Happy but I Am So Nervous - Baltimore, MD

First all thanks to all of you who are brave for...

First all thanks to all of you who are brave for taking time to share your journey from good to bad. A little about me mother of two boys i had two healthy big baby a 12 pounder 4 years ago and a 10pds 15 months ago. I had the perfect body, tummy was so flat it looks like a wall, perfect perky 36 c breast, nice booty i had it all costmetics surgery was never in my mind until i had the babies. Well after the baby everything went wrong so started to search for mommy makeover and that is how i ended up on this cites wonderfull cites. I am planning on doing a bbl, breast lift,tummy tuck,

My OCD self can't wait anymore

Hey my bbl sisters. A little about me i am 5"3 137. In march i was 156 pds i thought about saving those good fat originally for my bbl but summer was coming so i had to loose the baby weight. Fast foward it has been at least 4 months since i have been stalking this cites, i must say very addicted the more i read and see result the more i wanted to do mine. So now i am extremely close to my dreams i am just in happy land..

11 hours to go before my perrylicius transformation

I am scared its happened to fast and quick but i thought that's what i wanted so badly. In my case it only took four months from consulting Dr in Maryland my hometown and in miami. But this cites. have help me in reinforced my decision on getting my bbl in so many ways, thanks to all the bbl sisters for sharing their journey that have inspired me more and more.

Just had my bbl thank God first i under anesthesia

Can't type . ..

Good luck will be praying for u hope u have a speedy recovery.
Good luck....Ms. Perry-licious!!!! You'll do great...you have been working hard and t will pay off!
WHOA!!! I've heard of a 10 pound baby, but never and 12 POUNDER!!! KUDOS to you!! Recovery will be a walk in the park for you, after your "big baby"! Welcome Hunny!!
WOW you must be wonder woman! big babies lol I'm having the same procedures as you! Welcome, you will love it here. Good luck on your wonderful journey!
Welcome to RS hope u finds a dr, good luck on your journey .
Hey, welcome. Wow! those are some big babies. Good for you. Sometimes, we have to step back and do something for ourselves! Which you blessings, peace and will throw up some prayers for safe surgery and speedy healing!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Have you seen any doctors yet or had any consultations?