Wisest Choice - Baltimore, MD

I've been going to Dr. Weiss for 5 years now...

I've been going to Dr. Weiss for 5 years now and have had the most positive experiences and results. Before I had gone to some of the dermatologists named in Baltimore Magazine and never felt that they understood my issues or had the time to speak with me. Dr. Weiss was recommended to me by my son's dermatologist. The office staff is the best trained medical staff I've ever encountered. They are pleasant and understand customer service. They work with me in scheduling appointment times and I never have to wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room for the doctor. The rest of the medical staff are equally friendly and very helpful. Dr. Weiss is a genius. She listens to me when I tell her what I am concerned about and she is also very honest with me when I ask her about the benefits of certain procedures. In addition to Botox, I have had Ultera, Exilis, IPL, and Restylane. I have always been extremely pleased with the results and feel that Dr. Weiss has given me a very natural look - nothing that smacks of cosmetic work. I had cystic acne in my 20s - in the years before Accutane - and Dr. Weiss has worked at removing the acne scars that remain. Today, at 56, I have the beautiful skin I wanted in my 20s and I am always complimented on my gorgeous skin. If only they knew the suffering I went through in my 20s! People are also surprised to find out that I an 56 and think that I am in my 40s - again, I credit Dr. Weiss and her handiwork for minimizing my aging. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my dermatologic issues. Nuf said!

Glad you have had such good results.

Baltimore Dermatologist

Dr. Weiss is understanding and very patient, listening to me as I explain my concerns and then responding to my questions. The office staff is phenomenal - very friendly and helpful. I'm seen quickly and treated like family. The office accepts Care Credit with its extended interest-free payment plans which makes payment easier.