Get Rid of Wrinkles & Lines - Baltimore, MD

I wanted to smooth some lines on my forehead and...

I wanted to smooth some lines on my forehead and crows feet before I had a professional headshot taken. I have never had cosmetic surgery but wanted to get rid of those lines that make me look so much older. Many of my friends have had botox so I felt that was a pretty safe and effective option. I AM THRILLED! I look and feel a million times better!
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Capone was recommended to me. He and his staff are excellent! They even squeezed me in for a last minute appointment. I could not be happier. Dr Capone treated me with just the right amount so I look young but natural ( I didn't want the over-Botoxed frozen look). The staff there is great and the results are FANTASTIC! I feel so much more confident and I would recommend him 100% !

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.