23 Years Old, Coolsculpting Totally Worth It for Me - Baltimore, MD

I had previously had other procedures done with Dr...

I had previously had other procedures done with Dr. Capone, and been pleased with the results (dermal fillers including lips) so I already felt comfortable with his practice. I had been considering coolsculpting but had heard extremely mixed reviews (the procedure was pretty new then also, so maybe the tone of these reviews has shifted since its increased availability/practice) but decided it was something I wanted to try when I saw he had added it to his practice. I did 2 sites at first (both on lower stomach), with intentions of doing at least 2 more if the results were preferable (each site ostensibly costs around $600), and I was very happy with the results. I'm not heavy by any means, but the shape of my hips and stomach are MUCH more aesthetically pleasing, and trim now ( I did 2 additional procedures on either side of my hips and intend on doing "saddle bags" at some point in the future). I would highly recommend this procedure if what you're looking for is a sort of nuanced change in shape- e.g. my hips are trimmer and have more shape. Less like " / \ "and more like " ) ( ". if you're a visual person (and if you're considering this procedure and are trolling real self, I'm guessing you at least exhibit some kind of visual capacity). All this to say, if you're too thin to justify lipo, this should do the trick gracefully, and with minimal invasiveness.

Oh, I guess I should also mention, you remain awake for the entire procedure, which is, as the name hints at, actually chilly, but not intolerable, especially if you're vain enough to justify discomfort. After a week or two your body should adjust and you will start to look great- After a month- even better. At first the sites you had the procedure on might look bloated and think that the procedure isn't working, but just you wait.. & drink a lot of water.

xoxo enjoy
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Capone is great- Friendly, approachable and open (which is especially important when discussing aesthetics as these are things often formed somewhat idiosyncratically). He is very capable of discussing possibilities as they relate to expectations, and also very good at explaining what results may realistically be. I once asked if there was any way he would perform a lip lift on me, and he very plainly told me the reasons he wouldn't suggest doing so, (or at least not until I had enough wrinkles to cover the scar.. This is the type of realism I appreciate in people, and respect in a doctor who I am going to trust to alter my physical appearance.

I fell asleep most of the time during mine...
So did I! Was a little apprehensive the first time the applicator was put on but then was like,"is that it?" I loved the hour of no phone,no work, no responsibility, no media distractions; just listened to Pandora on the Smart T.V., and relaxed! This was a rare moment! Was able to enjoy any of the many options of entertainment available to me on the consecutive sessions. Loved how the staff checked on me but gave me quiet time.
Way to go! Glad you had such a fabulous outcome. Your description is so accurate. Nice to know what to expect!
Happy for you, you should post some before/after pictures if you have.
Thanks for your positive review! Yours sounds a lot like my experience.