Liposuction of Lower Abdomen and Flanks

I had liposuction of my lower abdomen and flanks. ...

I had liposuction of my lower abdomen and flanks. Results look good after 3 weeks, and all bruising has disappeared. There is still a fair amount of swelling, which I expect will continue to go down over the coming weeks.

A few weeks ago, I had liposuction performed on my lower abdomen and flanks. I believe the compression garment was too tight. At my one week follow-up, my doctor told me to change to another one because a deep line was forming in my skin along the waistband of the compression garment, due to its tightness. Two weeks later, although the line is much less pronounced, it is still quite visible. Is this line permanent? If not, how long will it take to disappear? Is there anything I can do to facilitate it going away? I would really appreciate any advice. Thank you!

I think the line will go away. I had lipo on my abdomen 13 days ago and had crazy lines and bruises from my compression garment but I took it off a few times a day and took hot showers and lathered some Nivea Skin Firming Lotion with Q10 Plus on my stomach, sides and back before I put the compression garment back on. I bought 2 other types of compression garments and rotated the three of them. Now I just sleep in it and wear control top panty hose to work. All of the marks/bruises are completely gone. Try getting some Nivea.
You sound happy with your results. Did the line from the compression garment go away? How long did it take you to go back to work or resume normal activities? Thank you in advance for your feedback.