Liposuction - Baltimore, MD

To get my mid-section back. I am in my early...

To get my mid-section back. I am in my early 30's and have had 4 children.  I deceided that I wanted to try and get my "old" body back so I could look good and feel good.  I went to D. R with the expectation that he could possibly get me 50% of the way I used to be.  Well, GUESS what I am 2 weeks post lipo surgery and I am SO HAPPY!!!  He is a MIRACLE worker!  He took his time while performing my procedure and the 2 eek results are absolutely amazing!

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I would never go to another doctor and would recommend him and his staff for ANYONE thinking of getting ANY kind of procedure. Teh office is clean, orderly and decorated to the T. The office ladies could not be any more accomadating or pleasant. Before going anywhere else GO SEE DR. R!!!!! I guarantee you will be happy you did! THANK YOU DR. RODRIGUEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling great! I go back tomorrow for a month follow-up. There are 2 small sections sections that I have a question about but other than that I feel great! I will keep you posted on what Dr. R says about the 2 small lumps and how he plans to fix them:)

Congrats on your surgery, mamab! How are you feeling now?