I Couldn't Be Happier! - Baltimore

Upper Arm Lift

Upper Arm Lift

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I has a list of question to ask, he answered before I had a chance to ask! The visit was not rushed and things were explained in detail. The entire office staff/family had my best interest at heart.

you look fabulous! congrats
Great results!!
Wow!! You look awesome!
You look AWESOME !!
my arms are looking very funny sagging and hanging after weight loss..i can tone every part of my body,but not my arms..am so embarrassed to lift my arms,my kids are making fun of my shaking arms..
Wajeeha, your arms are beautiful. So happy for you! Someday hope to get mine done, but had to work on tummy and thighs first. Your arms are simply breathtaking!
Wow you look Amazing!
Where are your scar's I don't see them? Are you still SO happy! I live in CA but I think i would fly to MD to have my arms done now seeing yours~ holy moly you look GREAT
Hi I have had great results with Dr. Tom Pousti and his staff. I live in Riverside County look at his website.PJULS.
Thanks Lisa,
I had two consultations, his was first. His cost was a little higher but you get what you pay for. I looked at his credentials, the number of procedures he performed and the referrals in his office. This was all prior to meeting him! My first visit left a lasting impression. He has a surgical center on site, an operating room. His passion for what he does speaks to you. I can't begin to tell you about the office staff, a fine tuned team. I have no regrets, healed well and only wish I'd done this earlier! Go for it!
WoW! You look exactly how I look. I definately need this surgery. Why did you pick the doctor you went with and where did you have the surgery? I live in Burtonsville, MD and am interested in this surgery.
The pain was minimal at best. Not what most people have expected me to reply. The 1st 6 days I had very limited use of my arms. The bathroom unaided was the limit. Not because of pain, primarily because of the bandages. I was not allowed to drive for 4 week. My arms have been about the ‘pre surgery’ picture size since my early 20’s. Before surgery we are measured for compression bandages. Well after surgery our new bandages are too big. There were two set ordered, I wish the second set had been a smaller size. I purchased a smaller set at about $65.00.
I wish I’d done this years ago. At 53 years old I am today living my best life minus 112 pounds to date. The old fashioned way too, proper eating and working out. Would I do this again? In a heartbeat and only with Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez.
Thank you for sharing this information, I am now convinced that I want to do this.
Thanks! I am buying sleeveless for the first time since I was in my very early 20's! There is a scar of course. Scar vs Wings of Skin? Scar won and I'm still overjoyed! Stay in touch!
Hi Wajeed , Thanks for sharing your story. Your before picture looks just like me now and I would love to have that after outcome. Do you mind sharing your pictures scars I actually do not notice them in the photos that's great!
Hi Wajeeha,

First off, I am very happy for you. Right now I can only imagine what life would be like without caring around the hanging skin. I see that it has been 1 1/2 years. How are you? How have you healed? How are your scars? Have you had any more procedures? I bet you had to break a lot of old habits.
I feel very connected to you. My story is just like yours. I will be 51 next month. 22 years ago through diet and exercise I had lost 120 pounds and lived with this hanging skin this whole time. I never had the money to do anything about it. My brachioplasty is scheduled for July 27th. I am having a mastopexy with implants as well. I figured if I was going to hurt there, I might as well do the whole thing.

Keep Taking Care Of Yourself :)
Please contact me, I have so many questions for you.... Thanks
I know this is late but did you go through with it?
Please forgive me, please! This is so over due! How are you and did you have the procedure? If I had the $$$ I'd have a few other things done, lol! dejurewajeeha@gmail.com is my email, please write, you should be coming up on a year!
Sorry this is so late!! Please write again

Hi,

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for the review. Your pics look fabulous!

Before I add you to the arm lift community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community? :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime?
2. Would you do it again?
3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,