Dysport Treatment, Cant Wait for my Next One! - Baltimore, MD

Pros: Painless (used numbing cream), fast, lasting...

Pros: Painless (used numbing cream), fast, lasting results!

Cons: none!

The greater risk of having just one of the many NOW publicly informed of FDA negative life threatening side effects from Dysport is far greater than having a good experience. I researched myself in 2009 & only good things transpired on the internet. My doctors nurse, and then after the damage of injections began, did also the doctor gave me a belief into believing that Dysport was temporarily safe enough to not cause alarm. Not until after the injections began the swelling, severe instant zero ability for tearing, infections, dysport spreading into my having a double pneumonia on an August day, damaging my lungs, vocals [I also liked singing], what a terrible coinsidence, and the poisen that did all then painfully crystalized into my tearduct lacrimal glands, causing lowgrade malt lymphoma cancer. Not until my experience since 2009, and ongoing internet research, while also reporting to the FDA & the Dysport manufacter, the hidden truths keep coming into the public light. Just in 2009, a few months before Dysport began it's popularity in the U.S. The public had demanded with the FDA for the truths about Dysport. So anyone as an example: Like myself, having an interest for the temporary new freeze for a mild fresh look, I researched and obviously the Google search engines were also fresh on the subject, somewhat. [Still, the clinic I had gone to, you'd think would had told me such truths reported to the FDA, and I would have known the hidden statistics of how serious Dysport was & is. Infact, with all my personal research, the recent realities came to me from my diligent search of MORE, on Dysport.
GOOGLE, 'DYSPORT COMES TO AMERICA'. You'll see that then in 2009 a reported 16 deaths while doing the math, if I recall, right off the top, there was 180 reported of additional serious side effects from Dysport. The FDA then admitted there were actually 250 reports of serious side effects from Dysport. WHERE IS MY LAWYER!
THIS WAS IN 2009. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE UP TO DATE STATS ARE SAYING. AND, ALSO HOW CAN THESE DOCTORS & NURSES NEGLECT THE STATISTICS?
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

5 stars! Caring, Patient, Friendly, Knowledgeable! Dr. Capone listened to my concerns, and what results I was hoping for. He truly listened and made a treatment and rejuvination plan specifically for me! So happy I made the decision to see Dr. Capone and be on my way to looking my very best.