Dr M is the Best - Baltimore, MD

I had a brazilian butt lift exactly one year ago....

I had a brazilian butt lift exactly one year ago. The reason for the surgery was because I was unhappy with the way my body looked after the birth of my second child. My abdomen was huge from the pregnancy, while my buttocks shrunk! I was recommended to Dr M by a friend and went for my consultation. I chose Dr M to do my surgery not only for his credentials, but because he made me feel like he genuinely cared about ensuring the results I was looking for and my well being. He took his time with me during my consultation and made sure he answered all of my questions. He never made me feel rushed, as if I were his only patient.

On the day of surgery, Dr M came to speak to me and addressed any concerns I may have had. As a result, he alleviated any fear and anxiety going into the surgery. So here it is a year after my surgery and could not be happier with my results and it could not have been possible if I did not have the best surgeon operate on me.

My waist line is small and I have a perfect apple round butt. I get compliments every where I go and I have my self confidence back. I highly recommend Dr M if you are thinking about any surgery. He genuinely cares about your wants and he makes sure he fulfills them. Dr M is the best!

Hey ladies I posted a question . I would love to hear from you.

absolutely gorgeous and so natural
Did you have any drains put in after the surgery ? If so for how long
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon