EndyMed -Skin Tightening - Bala Cynwyd, PA

After tons of research I decided to get skin...

After tons of research I decided to get skin tightening at Dr. Pollards office in Bala Cynwyd Pa. The reason I chose EndyMed is because Dr. Pollard found that one of the positive side effects was the reduced appearance of stretch marks. I just had my first treatment today. Overall it did burn at a few points, but it was a generally pleasant experience and when it did burn I immediately let the esthetician know and she just used more cooling gel. The session took about 45 minutes with 0 wait time at the office. This is not a procedure the yields immediate results. You will see some results in the first few weeks, but generally speaking it takes up to six months to see the final product. Also I was advised to drink TONS of water for best results. So if you need a microwave fix or hate water this may not be your ideal treatment. I am really excited to start this journey and will keep you posted weekly.

Week 2

I got my second treatment today. It took about a half hour and the esthetician used the medium and large head. As I said before there are 0 side effects. In terms of how my stomach looks I have not seen any change yet. I probably wont post another picture until the six week treatment then another at six months when you will see the final results. Still feeling optimistic and looking forward to the final result.

6 treatment done

So here is what i learned about EndyMed over the past six weeks. The procedure is truly painless. Its really quick about 40 minutes at most. Two if your looking for dramatic results this is not the procedure for you. The results are extremely suttle but definitely apparent in the first few weeks. We looked at my before and after and my profile has changed for the better. My pudge is down alot. Even my mom notices. My skin definitely feels smoother and the stetch mark wrinkles arent as deep. Lastly it was not the stretch mark solution i was hoping for as you can see by my pics. I will wear my stretch marks as a badge of honor until ey invent a machine to rid me of the completely. Overall i feel good and excited for the six month mark. I assume my results would have been even better had I worked out. I may work out and in six months when I acheive final results of course I will post pics and an update. The new pic includes before and after. The above is before and the bottom is after.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Remy from Dr. Emily Pollards Office performed my procedure. The whole team at Dr. Pollard's office are as sweet as pie! Remy and I talked during the entire session. Looking forward to my next.

That's great I can't wait to see the results... because I was going to do some type of laser treatment is that the same thing? what the procedure actually called?
Its called EndyMed Rf its radio-frequency skin tightening.
What is the cost per session or total cost?
I am doing six sessions at a total cost of 1800.00
Hi. Have you had any more treatments yet?
Hi i am going every monday for six weeks. I have four treatments left.
Great. Please let me know how it's going as I'm looking into having this done myself, so your input and experience would be appreciated.
Hi, I am starting with 6, but the esthetician suggested 8.
You can always get a couple more treatments after you do the six if you want to.  Keep us posted on when you start to see results!
Thanks for starting a review on RealSelf.  How many treatments are you going to have?  Looking forward to your updates :)