Cellulite Removal - Bala Cynwyd, PA

I went in for consult for vela smooth to remove...

I went in for consult for vela smooth to remove basically 2 dents in my buttocks. I was given a consult from dr. Hughes, Rose, and finance person. I explained that I did not want to undergo surgery as I had jut went through lipo. rose and Dr Hughes told me my cellulite was not bad and thermage would would work. I was told results would last up until a yer until I needed to come back. I was told I would see result in 4-6 weeks. I paid $2900. When I got to the center on the day my procedure Rose nor Dr. Hughes was there. I was treated by Lauren who was very nice and took her time. There has been no change in my appearance. I have called and sent emails and have not gotten a return cal.. I think I have been scammed and am thinking about suing. I was not expecting to get a butt like Gisele...haha but to pay $2900 for the removal of 2 dents in buttocks, I expected some results. I am first filing a complaint with BBB and then I'm going to small claim court. I know it will be hard for a refund but I deserve something.
Cherry Hill Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lauren was very nice but since has not responded to phone calls or emails