Cellulite Removal - Bala Cynwyd, PA

I went in for consult for vela smooth to remove...

I went in for consult for vela smooth to remove basically 2 dents in my buttocks. I was given a consult from dr. Hughes, Rose, and finance person. I explained that I did not want to undergo surgery as I had jut went through lipo. rose and Dr Hughes told me my cellulite was not bad and thermage would would work. I was told results would last up until a yer until I needed to come back. I was told I would see result in 4-6 weeks. I paid $2900. When I got to the center on the day my procedure Rose nor Dr. Hughes was there. I was treated by Lauren who was very nice and took her time. There has been no change in my appearance. I have called and sent emails and have not gotten a return cal.. I think I have been scammed and am thinking about suing. I was not expecting to get a butt like Gisele...haha but to pay $2900 for the removal of 2 dents in buttocks, I expected some results. I am first filing a complaint with BBB and then I'm going to small claim court. I know it will be hard for a refund but I deserve something.
Cherry Hill Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lauren was very nice but since has not responded to phone calls or emails

Did you finally get to talk to them?
NO, ---talked to someone who is at their office, she is very nice and says that she has pulled my file, and they asured her they would call. I am filig a complaint with the Couny office next week--
Good luck. Hopefully something gets resolved.
I'm sorry you are having so much trouble getting in touch with their office.  It was that much money for one treatment?
Yes. but they treatment took around two hours and they treated my buttocks and legs. Surprisngly they called me back yesterday but as luck would have it I missed the call. Im going to call them back this morning and will post an update.
Good luck!
Hi. Sorry to hear that but there are a lot of stories like that on this site. I'm glad you are doing something about it. Did the lipo make the dents in butt look worse? Were they there before? Did you have the Thermage or Velasmooth in the end?
I had thermage. My lipo went well but I didnt go to this office for my lipo..I th I k im more upset in the fact that they wont return my calls. But they can follow up 20 times to get you in for a consult..